Guidelines to DDOs for preparation of April 2020 Salary bills:
In the light of orders in GO Ms. No. 26, Dated 31/03/2020 of Finance (HR-V-TFR-AL-EWF) Department, the Drawing and Disbursing Officers are provided with the following guidelines to prepare regular pay bill for the month of Apr’ 2020:-
- The application by-default defers the prescribed percentage of deferment towards COVID-19.
- The application by-default shows the monthly pay-bill deductions, as per employees pay-roll.
- The DDO may edit them to decide the take-home salary of an employee. At the option of the employee concerned, the deductions can be edited and allowed to the extent of option or, deleted.
- The take-home salary of the employee gets impacted as per the exercise of the DDO at the item (3.) above.
- In respect of the employees, who come under 10% deferment towards COVID-19, the DDO may prioritize and allow all the deductions.
- In respect of Non-Govt deductions, the Drawing and Disbursing Officers may follow para.(6.) of Govt. Memo No. FIN01-HR0TFR(FINC)/5/2020-HR-V, Dated 01/04/2020 of Finance (HR-V-TFR-AL-EWF) Department.