COVID-19 Pandemic - Contribution of One day basic Pay of employees and pensioners of State Government towards Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for providing financial assistance to the poor people most affected by the lock down Deduction - orders - Issued.
FINANCE (HR.V-TFR- AL-EWF) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 33 Dated: 23-04-2020
Read the following:-
1. Letter submitted to the Hon’ble CM on 23.03.2020 by the President, AP Secretariat Association, Velagapudi.
2. Memorandum submitted to the Hon’ble CM on 23.03.2020 by the Chairman, Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, A.P.
3. Memorandum submitted to the Hon’ble CM on 23.03.2020 by the Chairman, A.P. JAC Amaravati.
O R D E R:
In the references first, second and third read above, the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, the Chairman, JAC of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh and the Chairman Andhra Pradesh JAC, Amaravati have expressed their willingness to share the responsibility and to cooperate with the Government for controlling the COVID-19 pandemic by contributing their one day basic pay to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
2. Government, after careful consideration hereby orders for deduction of one day basic pay of employees and pensioners of State Government and remit the same to the Chief Ministers Relief Fund for providing financial assistance to the poor people most affected by the lockdown.
3. All the Drawing and Disbursing Officers of Secretariat Departments/ all Drawing and Disbursing Officers of all the Heads of the Departments and Registrars of all Universities concerned shall ensure that the correct deductions are made from the pay bills of April, 2020 payable in the month of May, 2020 without fail and remit the same to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund for relief of poor people most affected by the lockdown.
4. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts/Pay and Accounts Officer/Director of Works Accounts and all the Drawing & Disbursing Officers in the State shall ensure that the above order is implemented, without any deviation and inform the same to the Special Chief Secretary to Government, Revenue (CMRF) Department, Andhra Pradesh.
5. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, Director of Works Accounts, Andhra Pradesh shall issue necessary instructions to their subordinate officers working under their respective administrative control to comply with the above orders.
6. The CEO, CFMS, A.P. Ibrahimpatnam is requested to take necessary action in the matter.>
Download G.O.MS.No. 33