G.O.MS.No. 14 Dated: 23-03-2020 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme - Full Fee Reimbursement Scheme - Guidelines:
Download Jagananna Vidya Deevena Guidelines G.O.MS.No. 14
- Empanelment of Institutions.
- Shall accept the Fee Structure notified by the Government.
- Shall not charge any Capitation Fee or any Unauthorized Amount.
- Shall not Withhold the Certificates of students eligible for Fee reimbursement under any circumstances.
- Shall comply with guidelines issued from time to time by their concerned Affiliating Authorities and Regulatory Authorities such as UGC, AICTE, PCI, APSCHE, etc.
- Shall Adopt Online Affiliation Module and Online Admission Module.
- Shall Upload the Academic Performance Record of each student in the Student Academic Service of the Institution immediately.
- Shall Implement Daily Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System for all teaching and non-teaching staff (regular/contract/outsourcing) and for all students.
- Shall follow Security / Data Privacy Protocols as issued by the Government from time to time.
- For the purpose of enabling its students, subject to their income eligibility, to apply for Full Fee Reimbursement Scheme, every College or Institution, which is affiliated to State / Central University or recognized by State / Central Government recognized Board or its equivalent body, shall register itself by submitting an application (as in the format appended to this order) duly authorized by the appropriate signatory. However, Deemed-tobe Universities and Private Universities are not eligible for benefits under this scheme.