Compound & Approach:
- Equip the basic skills of English language among children through joyful learning.
- Focus on reading fluency and comprehension strategies to help children evolve as selflearners’ through joyful learning
- To give additional support to the children by acquainting them with the vocabulary related to other subjects like Maths and EVS that can help them in catching up with the English environment.
- Core basics of the language viz., Sound letter association, listening, speaking, reading, comprehending and writing.
- Subject specific vocabulary pertaining to Math and EVS
- A multi-modal approach i.e., VARK (Visual, Audio, Read/Write and Kinaesthetic) is used to stimulate learning.
- Audio Visual stimuli with a focus on listening
- Activity based material (ABM) in which learning takes place joyfully.