NR Fields to be verified bv uploading Authority (HMs) of Concerned Schools for SSC Public Examinations March 2020:
All the Head Masters are requested to furnish the students' data through online compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the school data they cannot be included in the Nominal Rolls for the SSC Public Examinations March 2020. Before entering the student information in the website, the following documents shall be kept for ready reference:
- a) Original Admission Register.
- b) Opening Permission orders / ETRs in respect of Private schools and Aided Schools and Additional Sections Sanction order copies if any
- c) Age Con-donation orders
- d) All category Original PH Certificates
- e) Scanned image of the black and white passport size photo of the students in the prescribed 'lPG' format. (Size 40 KB to 50 KB only). f) Scanned Image of the Signature of the students In the prescribed 'lPG' format. (Size 15 KB to 20 KB only).
Recognition orders to be uploaded:
- a. Permission order for the new private schools that arc recognized for the current year 20 19-20.
- b. Schools which have taken Renewal Recognition orders in 2019-20
- c. Any new additional Sections for SSC Public Examinations, March 2020.
1) The Schools which are already having copies of Renewal Recognition orders / Additional Section Sanction orders for the year 2019 -20 and later need not upload in the website as they are already available in the website.
2) Candidate's Name, Father's Name and Mother's Name with Surname is Mandatory (If Surname is not necessary it may be ignored) with capital leners abridged to 42 Characters only and 0 Special characters be used (Except Space).
3) Date of Birth should be carefully checked with reference to the Admission Register! Admission application.
4) The Head master need to check thoroughly whether the student comes under underage or not. If the student belongs to underage the HM need to upload the underage certificate obtained from the authority concerned.
5) The private school managements have to upload the underage certificate proceeding orders which is obtained from the D.E.O upto I Y, years and up to 2 years from the DGE.
6) In the case of caste (i.e: OC, BC, SC, ST) the Head Master has to carefully verify with reference to the Admission Register! Admission application. Sub Caste is mandatory for BC Candidates (i.e. BC -A, BC -B, BC -e, BC-D andBC-E).
7) All mediums shall be displayed in the dropdown box for easy identification and the HM need to verify medium of the Students.
8) The Head Masters have to carefully verify the Student's Photo and student signature while uploading.
9) The Image and Signature should be in the prescribed (as mentioned above)'JPG' format otherwise the software will not allow to upload.
10) The each mole of Identification shall be written in one line. Each line consisting of 45 Characters including space.