SCERT - Implementation of Ananda Vedika Programme for classes 1 to 10 - State level Tranings to the District Resource Persons - Deputation of DRPs - Orders issued - Reg.
Ref: Govt Memo.No. ESE01 SEDN0CSE/159/2019-PROG-II Dt: 16.08.2019
Vide reference 1, Govt of A.P has accorded permission for the conduct of Ananda Vedika Programme for classes 1 to 10 in all Govt. Schools in A.P. In this regard, all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of Samagra Shiksha in the state are aware that, ANANDA VEDIKA programme the following activities were completed in this initiative.
1. Curriculum development by SCERT
2. Training of Trainers (TOT) to about 132 Primary and 126 Secondary District Resource Persons were already trained during May and June 2019.
3. One day orientation at Divisional, Mandal and School level to all the teachers in July 2019
4. Practice of the ANANDA VEDIKA curriculum in Aug 2019
5. Supply of 4 levels of ANANDA VEDIKA books to all districts At this juncture, it is further planned to conduct the following trainings at state and district level.