RC.No. S.P.03/C/SCERT/2018 Dt: 30.07.2019
Sub: School Education -Implementation of Ananda Vedika Programme in all Schools -Translation of AV material into Minor Medium -Conduct of one day teleconference on 03.08.2019 on "Ananda Vedika and No School Bag Day" - Deputation of Resource Persons to attend the planning meeting and Teleconference-Reg
The attention of all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of Samagra Shiksha is invited to the subject cited that, "Ananda Vedika" and "No School Bag day" are under implementation since 1st week of July.
Regarding this, it is planned to conduct teleconference through Mana T.V on 02.08.2019 from 10.00 am to 05.00 pm as detailed below.
No School Ba Day 10.00 am to 12.00 pm Ananda Vedika 0l:00 pm to 05:00 pm
In view of this, all the District Educational Officers are requested to follow the guidelines given below.
- One teacher (Preferably Head Teacher) from each Primary and Upper Primary school should attend the teleconference from 10.00 am to 5.00 am at their School Complex or MRC as decided by the MEOs concerned
- Head Master, S.A (1 language assistant + 1 subject assistant) from each High School should attend the teleconference from 100 pm to 5.00 pm at their School Complex or MRC as decided by the MEOs concerned
- Head Masters/Teachers who attended the teleconference should describe the programme details to the school staff and give necessary guidance for the effective conduct of the programmes.
- All the District officers, Dy.EOs and MEOs should attend the teleconference and ensure 100% attendance.
- AMO SMSA are requested to take necessary action to ensure the functioning of ROTs in respective complex centres or MRCs
- Live link to watch the programme on You tube online will be provided on the day of transmission.
Further, the District Educational Officers concerned are requested to depute the Resource Persons shown in annexure -II, to attend the planning workshop at conference hall, SCERT, Ibrahimpatnam, Vijayawada on 02.08.2019.
T.A D.A to the Resource Persons will be paid by SCERT as per APTA norms.
Download proceedings, schedule