'.File No.ESE02-17030/3/2018-PS1 ·CSE Date:05/07/2019
Sub:- School Education - Providing Bicycles to the students studying of Class VIII and IX (presently class IX and X) in Government / Aided / ZPP / Municipal / Model Schools - Distribution of cycles to the girl students Instructions Issued - Reg.
1. This Office Proc.Rc.No.ESE02-17030/3/2018-PSI-CSE, Dated:11.01.2019
2 This Office Proc.Rc.No.ESE02-17030/ 3/20 18-PS I-CSE, Dated:11.06.2019
3 Govt. Memo.No.965900/Prog.II/AI/2018 SE (Prog.II) Department,
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government have permitted to supply of bicycles to all girl students of class VIII and IX in High Schools of Govt. / Aided / ZPP / Mpl. / Model School managements under "RAAJANNA BAOI BATAn through local public representatives on 8 th July, 2019 on account of birthday of Late Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and also accord permission to replace the existing logo with new logo.
Further, it is informed that necessary instructions were already issued to
the bicycle suppliers for replacing of the existing logo with new Logo and name
of the scheme.
Therefore, all District Educational Officers in the State are requested to:
1. Organize a grand programme / function at each district inviting an eminent local Hon'ble Minister / MLA / MLC / Public representative to highlight the scheme and distribute bicycles to the girl students.
2. Ensure that the students of high schools, especially girl students are present in the programme. Necessary instructions shall be given to the Head Master and Teachers of the schools to present in the event.
3. Ensure that Media is informed about the function and the information reaches every child / parent through a news article.
4. Ensure that the bicycles are provided to the actual beneficiaries Le. girls studying in class VIII & IX during 2018-19 and presently studying Class IX and X (as per the list communicated earlier).
5. Please ensure that biometric authentication (fmger print or Iris) is taken from the girl student to whom the bicycle is distributed. The batch number, engraved on the metal frame of the bicycles for identification shall be noted along with the name of the student on the device along
with a photo for identifying confirmation.
6. In consultation with the suppliers allocated for district concerned, please ensure that all the bicycles, to be supplied to the students, are completely fitted with all accessories and revised logogram.
7. Make the Head Master and the Physical Education Teacher of the School responsible for receipt of bicycles from the supplier as per requirement and certify the receipt of the bicycles. The HM / PET has to
8. All the District Educational Officers are the instructed to submit the report on distribution of bicycles following above procedure.
The distribution of the bicycles will be monitored closely through the dash boards provided in the app.