All the District Educational Officers, Project officers of A.P Sarva Siksha are here by informed that the Department of School Education has planned for the implementation of “Ananda Vedika” a flagship programme for the better social and emotional learning of the students, from class 1 to 10.
In this regard, SCERT has developed curriculum for its implementation during the 1st period as prescribed in the SCERT academic calendar. Connected to this, it is proposed to practice the curriculum before we go for actual training for better insights into it.
In view of the above, it is planned to conduct Divisional level and Mandal level orientations to the Head Masters and Teachers of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools.
In light of this, the attention of all the DEOs is drawn to the series of activities given in the table below.
1. You are requested to depute SRPs to the planning meeting on 26.06.2019 to attend at Vijayawada and subsequent activities from 27.06.2019 to 29.06.2019 to attend at district/division/mandal level.
2. Convene one day planning meeting with the Primary and Secondary DRPs on 27.06.2019 at DEOs office wherever feasible
3. Depute DRPs (who already took training at state level on Ananda Vedika Programme) for one day orientation programme on 27.06.2019 at district level and as RPs to attend at divisional centres on 29.06.2019
4. Issue necessary instructions to the MEOs to attend the Divisional level orientation along with the 4 team members on 29.06.2019. (Team should consist of MEO, One Active H.M, One active School Assistant in the Mandal and One active SGT in the Mandal)
5. Issue necessary instructions to the MEOs to arrange for the orientation to one teacher from each Primary, Upper Primary (from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm) and High School (02.00 pm to 05.00 pm). MEOs team who attended Divisional level orientation will act as RPs at MRC.
6. Issue necessary instructions to the teachers oriented at MRC/Division to conduct half a day orientation in their respective schools to the teachers.
7. Issue instructions to start practicing the ANANDA VEDIKA programme from 04.07.2019.
8. Teachers will receive full-fledged training on the programme in July and August 2019.
9. MEOs should distribute the Ananda Vedika Handouts to the teachers through H.Ms, for use, until the Teachers’ Handbooks reach schools.
In view of the above, all the DEOs are requested to follow the above instructions scrupulously and work in close coordination with the AMO SSA, Dy.EOs and MEOs to conduct the orientations and start Ananda Vedika programme in schools from 04.07.2019.
This has the approval of Commissioner of School Education, A.P Amaravati