HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. 162 Dated. 12.03.2019
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.1541, General Administration (Services Welfare) Department, dt:19.07.2016.
2. From the CEO, Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust, e-file No.25021/1/2019, dated.05.03.2019.
In the Government Order 1st read above, orders were issued constituting the Management Committee with the NTR Vaidya Seva Trust to monitor the implementation of Employees Health Scheme with the certain representatives.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Chief Executive Officer, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust has stated that during the Steering Committee meeting headed by the Chief Secretary held on 20.02.2019, the Chief Secretary has directed to constitute a Sub-Committee headed by Secretary, Finance Department along with Chief Executive Officer, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust, Director of Treasuries and Accounts and representatives of Employees Associations to sort out certain issues for successful implementation of the Scheme and requested the Government to constitute a Sub-Committee as directed by the Chief Secretary.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby constitute the Sub-Committee with the following members within the Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust to sort out the issues pertaining to budget and financial implications of EHS:
Secretary, Finance Department
Chief Executive Officer, Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust
Director of Treasuries and Accounts
President, AP NGO Association
President, AP State Teachers Union
President, AP Revenue Service Association
President, AP United Teachers Federation
President, AP State Govt. Retired Employees Association
President, AP Teachers Federation
4. The Sub-Committee constituted at para (3) above shall sort out the following issues pertaining to budget and financial implications for successful implementation of the Scheme:
(i) The Sub-Committee shall frame the modalities and guidelines for enhancement of existing subscription and timely release of budget to the Employee Health Scheme.
(ii) The Committee shall also frame the modalities for Contribution Collection, share of the Government etc., for the employees of following categories who are not covered under Employees Health Scheme as approved by the Hon’ble Chief Minister during the review meeting held on 14.07.2017:
- APVVP Employees.
- Gurukul Pathashalas
- University Non-Teaching Staff
- Local bodies
- Granthalayam and School Teachers
(iii) The Committee shall also frame the guidelines for collection of Contribution from the deputation/foreign service employees and for issuing of Health cards to them.
5. The Chief Executive Officer, Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust, AP, Guntur shall take necessary action in the matter.