AP DSC TET-CUM-TRT 2019 for the posts of School Assistants (Special Education) Notification, Scheme of Selection Rules, 2019
SPECIAL DSC (IEDSS) RECRUITMENT – 2019
Notification For Teacher Eligibility Test Cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-CUM-TRT) for the posts of School Assistants(Special Education) under Inclusive Education for Disabled at Secondary Stage(IEDSS) under the Andhra Pradesh Samagra Shiksha (SMS).
1. In pursuance of the orders of the Government in G.O.Ms.No.24, School Edn. (Exams) Dept., dated:15/02/2019 applications are invited for appointment of teachers through “Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test(TETcumTRT).”
2. The application format is to be made available in website from 25/02/2019 to 12/03/2019.The eligible candidates can make application online for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants(Special Education) in the State through District Selection Committee.
3. The applicants are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this Recruitment, before making payment of fee and submission of application.
4. The Information Bulletin will be available on website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
5. The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test through Payment Gateway from 25/02/2019 to 11/03/2019. The last date for payment of fee is 11/03/2019 and last date for submission of application online is 12/03/2019. On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which he/ she can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
6. The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) which will be made available from 25.02.2019. The roster wise vacancies in each district will be available in web site ( http://cse.ap.gov.in ) from 25.02.2019.
7. AGE: No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of Teacher if he/she is less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 1st day of July of the year 2018 in which the notification for selection to the relevant post, category or class or a service is made. However, in case of SC / ST / BC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 54 years.
Upper age limit for Ex-service Men: A person, who worked in the Armed Forces of the Indian Union, shall be allowed to deduct the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed Forces and also three years from his age for the purpose of the maximum age limit.8. Qualifications: Post-wise qualifications as prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.24, Edn., dated: 15.02.2019 are given in the Information Bulletin.
9. Written Test (CBT):- The Computer Based Test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the Computer Based Test in the district in which he/she seeks recruitment (or) in adjacent districts of neighbouring states.
10. Schedule of Written Test (TET cum TRT):
Category of post
Session & Time
School Assistant (Special Education)
Two Sessions per day
Session-I: 9.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon
Session-II: 02.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M
Duration of Time: 3.00 Hours
NOTE:- Examination Sessions will be enhanced (or) reduced basing on the number of candidates applied for the Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test(TET cum TRT).
11. The details of eligibility criteria, rule of reservation, structure and content for School Assistant (Special Education) is given in ‘Information Bulletin.’
12. Hall tickets will be issued to the candidates based on the data furnished online. Hence mere issue of Hall Tickets and writing of examination does not confer any right regarding eligibility.
13. Candidates who submit false/fake information in online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
14. The standard of questions for Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET cum TRT) will be available in Information Bulletin from 25.02.2019.
15. After selection, candidates can opt any of the management like Govt./ZPP.
16. The candidates applying must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
17. Eligibility for each category of the post, reservations, mode of selection, pattern of examination including duration, total marks and qualifying marks and other procedure to be followed in selection are as per G.O.Ms.No.24, Edn. Dept., dated:15.02.2019. Candidates are advised to go through this G.O. thoroughly before payment of fee and filling the applications to know their eligibility.
18. The candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the concerned medium of instruction or with the concerned Language as First Language are eligible to apply for the posts of SA (Special Education). The candidates who have passed the Intermediate / Degree Examination (Academic) in the concerned medium of instruction or with the Language concerned as a subject are also eligible to apply for the posts in that medium.
19. The number of candidates selected shall not be more that the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and Posts, if any, unfilled for any reason, shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
20. The syllabus prepared for SA (Special Education) TET cum TRT examination-2019 is available in the Website ( http://cse.ap.gov.in ) from 25.02.2019. The candidates may download and prepare themselves accordingly.
21. The syllabus/topics given are only suggestive/indicative but not exhaustive.