Quality Education Bhasha Sangam Celebrating the Linguistic Diversity by Ek Bharat Sherestha Bharat from 20-11-18 to 21.12.2018 Rc.No.134
Sub:- APSSA, Amaravati - Quality Education Bhasha Sangam Celebrating the Linguistic Diversity of India by Ek Bharat Sherestha Bharat from 20.11.2018 to 21.12.2018 in various languages in India
Certain Instructions Issued.
Ref:- Guidelines of the MHRD Department of School Education, Government of India. New Delhi.
All the District Project Officers of SSA, District Educational Officers and Principal of DIETS in the State are informed that, the Government of India has decided to conduct of Bhasha Sangam in India for celebrating the Linguistic Diversity of India from 20-ll-2018 to 2l-12-2018 in various languages and issued guidelines "Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat" as shown below:-
The programme "Ek Bharat Sherestha Bharat" has been initiated to celebrate the spirit of national integration. Bhasha Sangam marks the unique symphony of Languages of our country and is an expression olour shared dreams, hopes and aspirations for one India.
India's richness is marked by her cultural, ethnic and linguistic diversity. In order to celebrate these unique features of our country, the llhaslta Sanganl initiative under the l:.k Rharot Shrestha Bhorql ushers in a programme for schools and educational institutions to provide multilingual exposure to students in Indian languages listed in Schedule VIII of the Constitution of India. This initiative is just the beginning of a journey meant to create interest in these languages and a curiosity to learn more. It will be lollowed by other activities subsequently.
Objectives of Bhasha Sangam:
- To introduce school students to all the 22 Indian Languages of Schedule VIII of the Constitution of India.
- To enhance linguistic tolerance and respect, and promote national integration.
All school head masters/principals may upload videos of the daily activities on Bhasha Sangam YouTube Channel as per the procedure below:
- To upload videos first browse to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/
- Sign in to YouTube Channel with email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: Ciet@321#
- Now see the top page, click on the icon Create a video or post
- Click on the first icon upload video
- Click on the icon select files to upload
- Select Files (video) from your computer/mobile handset
- Click on the Open button to upload
- Write basic information (title, description, tags) about the video
- Go to the icon advanced setting select Creative Commons license
- Click on the Publish button to finally upload the video
- Now sign-out from the YouTube channel
- To see the videos on Bhasha Sangam, no need to sign in.