G.O.MS.No. 142 Dated: 27-08-2018.
Read the following:
1.G.O.Rt.No.3080, General Admn. (Cabinet) Department, dt.09.09.2014.
O R D E R:
In the Government Order read above, the Government constituted a Committee of Group of Ministers under the Chairmanship of the Hon’ble Minister for Finance to review the existing system of Contractual Employment and make necessary recommendations, with the following Ministers as the members of the committee:
- a. Hon’ble Minister for Finance, Planning, Commercial Taxes & legislative Affairs.
- b. Hon’ble Minister for Human Resources Development (Primary Education, Secondary Education, Higher and Technical Education).
- c. Hon’ble Minister for Health and Medical Education.
- d. Hon’ble Minister for Information & Public Relations, Information Technology and Communications. Non-Resident Indian-Empowerment & Relations, Telugu Language & Culture, Minority Welfare & Empowerment.
2. The issue of extension of remuneration equivalent to the minimum of the time scale in the revised pay scales of 2015 to the Full-time/NMR/Daily wages/Consolidated Pay/Part-time employees who were appointed before the cut-off date i.e, 25-11-1993 has been entrusted to the Group of Ministers Committee. The Group of Ministers committee in its meeting held on 11.06.2018 have extensive discussions on extension of revised pay scales to the Part Time/Full time employees working in various Government Departments in the State. In the discussions, the GoM has kept in mind the judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Civil Appeal No. 213 of 2013 dt.26th October, 2016 for allowing the pay scales to the said employees.
3. The Group of Ministers have recommended the following:
- (i) For those already drawing minimum pay + DA in RPS, 2010 in the State, to extend the minimum pay + DA in the revised pay scales, 2015.
- (ii) For those coming into this scheme for the first time like the part-time employees who were appointed prior to 25.11.1993 and working in various government departments in the State, to extend minimum pay in RPS, 2015 as per the Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment in Civil Appeal No. 213 of 2013 dt.26th October, 2016.
- Accordingly, Government after careful examination have agreed to the above recommendations with prospective effect (i.e, from the date of issue of this order) to the Full-time/NMR/Daily wages/Consolidated Pay/Part-time employees/Masalchies, who were appointed before the cut-off date i.e, 25.11.1993 and hereby issue orders for implementation of the above recommendations of the Group of Ministers.
- Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously and stringent action shall be taken against the concerned.
- All the departments are requested to take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.