Proc.Rc.No.451 /B/CT/SCERT/2017-1 Dated.04 -06-2018
Sub: SCERT -Andhra Pradesh -Amaravati -Organisation of Teacher Training on Hands on Experience in Mathematics & Science from 07-06-2018 to 11-06-2018 -At District Level -Regarding.
Ref: 1. Progs. Rc.No.4S1/B/C&T/SCERT/2017 -1 dated.28-0S-2018 of the Director, SCERT, A.P., Amaravati.
2. Progs. Rc.No.Sl0l/AWP&B/7.2/RMSA/2017dated.22-0S-2018 of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Amaravati.
The District Educational Officers of Srikakulam, East Godavari, Prakasam, Y.S.R.Kadapa and Ananthapuram are informed that it is decided to organize 05 day Teacher Training Programme on Hands on Experience in Mathematics, Physical Science, and Biological Science from 07-06-2018 to 11-06-2018 at District Level in Residential Mode.
Hence they are requested to organize 05 day Teacher Training Programme in residential mode as said above. In this connection select the subject teachers in Mathematics Physical Science, Biological Science as per the guide lines given in the Annexure-1. Conduct planning one day before i.e. 06-06-2018 with SRGs (listed in Annexure -III) and Course Coordinator.
Further the District Educational Officers concerned are requested to follow the financial norms and time table as given in Annexure-II & IV. Instructions will be given to the selected teachers in Mathematics, Physical Science and Biological Science to participate the said programme scheduled from 07-06-2018 to 11-06-2018 and report to the Course Director on 0706-2018 at 8.00. A.M. without fail.
- Annexure -I (Guide lines)
- Annexure -II (Unit Cost)
- Annexure -III (list of SRGs)
4. Annexure -IV (Time Table) To The District Educational Officers concerned. Copy to the Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State. Copy submitted to the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., for information. Copy submitted to the Director, RMSA, A.P. for information
STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING ANDHRA PRADESH, AMARAVATHI
Guidelines to the District Educational Officer for effective conduct of Teacher Training Hands on Experience RMSA -2017-18 in Mathematics & Sciencc.
A Pilot Study on Hands on Experience (Training) to teachers in Mathematics and Science In selected five districts viz I.Srikakulam 2.East Godavari 3.Prakasam 4. Y.S.R.Kadapa 5.Ananthapuram will be conducted from 07-06-2018 to 11-06-2018 (05 days) in residential mode at district level.
In this connection the following guidelines are to be followed for effective and smooth conduct of the said programme.
I. Criteria for selection of teachers and Schools.
I. Criteria for selection of teachers and Schools.
- Select 20 Schools for Mathematics, 15 Schools for Physical Science, 15 Schools for Bio-Science, having two teachers in each subject. Total Schools should not exceed 50.
- Select 40 teachers III Mathematics from 20 schools @ 2 teachers from each school. 30 teachers in Physical Science from 15 schools @2 teachers from each school and 30 teachers in Bio-Science from 15 schools @ 2 teachers from each school. Total teachers should not exceed 100.
- Select 30% of woman teachers in each subject compulsorv.
- Conduct planning meeting on 06-06-2018 with Course Coordinator and SRGs allotted and issue necessary instructions to run the programme smoothly and effectively.
- Ensure suitable physical and infrastructural facilities i.e. water, Fans. Electricity, LCD Projector, First Aid, Sanitary, Class rooms etc. at the training venue for smooth conduct of programme.
- Ensure quality food, tea -snacks and drinking water supply made at the training venue timely.
- No provision for Inaugural and Valedictory activities.
- Documentation of the entire tral11l11g programme with visual support with participant's data is must. Any press coverage may also bc incorporated in the documentation. Submit the hard copy to the state office and mail the same tv apscertlalvahoo.com. email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Appoint Deputy Educational Officer (RMSA) as Course Coordinator to the training programme and to prepare plan, identification of venue, maintains the documents and list of subject teachers as per the guidelines.
- Instruct all SRGs to conduct the training programme in participatory approach in order to make the participants to involve in the training programme actively.
|I||Mathematics||20||20 x 2||40|
|2||Physical Science||15||15 x 2||30|
|3||Biological Science||15||15 x 2||30|
|Total||50||50 x 2||100|
II. Instruct the Course Coordinator to display reference books in the training venue by collecting books from the nearby schools if necessary.
- Instruct the Course Coordinator and SRGs to maintain timings properly and strictly adhere to given time table.
- Not allow any other persons to give any message/propaganda of privatc affairs.
- No deviation of financial norms as specified in Annexure-II.
- Submit the Utilisation Expenditure statement soon after completion of the programme as early as possible.
- Provide plain surface tables for preparation of models and conducting experiments for all subjects.
- Biometric attendance is compulsory every day in morning and evening during training period.