1. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing 10th class March - 2017 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and should have secured B2 grade(7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2017.
2. All the ST students (Boys & Girls) who is appearing for 7th class March - 2017 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
3. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
4. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum for College students, Rs. 60000/-for school students.
5. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
1. 100% seats are reserved for STs only.
2. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
III. Submission of Application Form:
1. All the eligible ST students only shall apply online.
2. Hall tickets will be generated online immediately after submission of the form online.Hall ticket generated should be printed by the candidate.
3. No postal correspondence will be entertained.
4. Last date for applying online is 03-MAY-2017
IV. Mode of Entrance test:
1. Junior intermediate: The entrance test will be for 100 marks contains 100 questions from 1. General English 25 Marks, 2. Mathematics 25 Marks, 3. Physical Science 25 Marks, 4. Biology 25 Marks from Xth standard syllabus (In each subject multiple choice questions 5, filling the blanks questions 10 and Short answer type questions 10).
2. 8th Class: The entrance test will be for 100 marks contain 100 questions from 1. General English 25 marks, 2. Mathematics 25 marks, 3. General Science 25 marks, 4. Social Studies 25 marks from 7th Standard syllabus (In each subject multiple choice questions 5, filling the blanks questions 10 and Short answer type questions 10).
APTW Gurukulam Admissions into 8th,inter apply Online Here