GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ESTABLISHMENT - Contingent Establishment - Certain Full Time Contingent Employees paid from contingencies - Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, 2015 - Revision of rates of remuneration – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HR-III) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 194 Dated: 07-10-2016
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.171, Fin.(PC-III) Department, dated:13.05.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl. A) Department, dated:28.02.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HR.V-PC) Department, dt.: 30.04.2015
4. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HR.V-PC) Department, dt: 30.04.2015
5. G.O.Ms.No.48, Finance (HR.V-PC) Department, dt.: 30.04.2015
6. G.O.Ms.No.49, Finance (HR.V-PC) Department, dt.: 30.04.2015
* * * *
O R D E R:
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning a remuneration of Rs.6700/- per month, being the minimum of time scale of Rs.6700-20110 assigned to the last grade services in
Revised Pay Scales, 2010 to the Full Time Contingent Employees duly allowing DA, HRA and CCA thereon from time to time on par with Government Employees.
2. In the Government order second read above, Government constituted Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC) to make recommendations on a range of issues relating to effective management
of public servants' services, especially the pay and allowances that were summarized in the terms of reference (TOR) of the commission.
3. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29th May, 2014 and Government have accepted some recommendations with modifications.
4. The Pay Revision Commission, 2015 has recommended among others, revision of the remuneration to the Full Time Contingent Employees as follows:
“The Commission recommends a remuneration of
Rs.13,000/- p.m., and HRA, DA and CCA to the full time
contingent employees whose services were not
regularized and already drawing a remuneration of
Rs.6700/- p.m. on par with Last Grade Employee with
admissible D.A., HRA and CCA as applicable.”
5. The Government after careful examination have accepted the above recommendation of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission as stated at para-4 above, and hereby order for revision of Remuneration from Rs.6700/- per month to Rs.13000/- per month, being the minimum of the Time Scale of Rs.13000 – 40270 assigned to last grade services in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the Full Time Contingent Employees and also allow DA, HRA and CCA on the remuneration of Rs.13000/- on par with Government Employees as ordered in G.Os 4th, 5th and 6th read above. These orders shall be made applicable to the Full Time Contingent Employees who are drawing remuneration in Revised Pay Scales, 2010 at Rs.6700/- only and monetary benefit shall be given with effect from 01.10.2016.
6. The Government hereby ban any fresh engagement of full time/part time contingent workers in any manner in Government offices, Local bodies, autonomous institutions, Public Sector Undertakings and any manpower requirements for the works presently attended by the above categories of workers shall be met by way of outsourcing of activity/function only, duly following the procedure laid down in the Government orders and or instructions issued from time to time.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT