Home » » G.O.Ms No.16 dt.03.02.17 - Dearness Allowance-Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2016-Sanctioned-Orders

G.O.Ms No.16 dt.03.02.17 - Dearness Allowance-Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2016-Sanctioned-Orders

D.A

                                          FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT

G.O.MS.No. 16                                                               Dated: 03-02-2017

Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl.A)  Department,Dated:28.02.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated:14.05.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated:19.10.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated:30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated:30-04-2015.
6. G.O.Ms.No.18, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:10.02.2016.
7. G.O.Ms.No.172, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:27.08.2016.
                                             *****
O R D E R:
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 7th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 15.196% of the basic pay to 18.34% of basic pay from 1stJanuary, 2016.
          Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rate sanctioned in the G.O. 7th read above to the State Government employees in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales 2005 from 211.95% of the basic pay to 222.312% of the basic pay with effect from 1st January, 2016.
        The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2017 payable in the month of April, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January, 2016 to 28th February, 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of April, 2017.
       However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th June, 2017 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
        In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st January, 2016 to 28th February, 2017, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of April, 2017.

          In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash.

⏭Download G.O.Ms No.16 - Dearness Allowance  -Orders