Memo. No. ESE02-18022/119/2020-PS 3-CSE Dated: 16/11/2021
Sub: School Education - Aided - Policy for Surrender of willing Private Aided Educational Institutions in the State to Government - Certain instructions - issued - Regarding..
1. G.O.Ms.No 50 School Education Dated 17.08.2021
2. This office Memo.Even. No. Dt:31-08-2021.
3. G.O.Ms.No 65 School Education Dated 24.09.2021
4. This office Memo dated 24.09.2021
5. Cir. Memo.No. 1072635/CE/A1/2020, Higher Education (CE) Department, dated 12.11.2021
6. This office Memo. Even.No. Dt. 12.11.2021. 17. Note orders of the Principal Secretary to Government, School Education Department, A.P., Amaravati
In continuation of memo in the reference 6th read above, all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that instructions were issued to obtain the options from the managements and submit the same to this office at the earliest duly appraising the District Collectors concerned.
In this regard, the undersigned is further directed by government to relieve the staff of aided schools that were initially surrendered by the managements of certain private aided schools wherever the managements have subsequently withdrawn their initial willingness and opted for taking back the surrendered staff and to continue as private aided schools only.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby directed to relieve the staff surrendered by the managements of private aided schools in response to GO Ms.No.50 dated 17-8-2021 and have subsequently withdrawn their initial willingness and requested to allow them to take back the surrendered staff and run their institution as a Private Aided Educational Institutions per the existing rules, regulations, grant-in-aid code etc as per reference 5th read above.