APEPDCL Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Gr. II) - Recruitment 2021 Notification, Schedule, Syllabus, model papers, Online Application https://recruitment.apeasternpower.com/
How to apply APEPDCL Junior Lineman Gr. II Energy Assistants Recruitment 2021
Online Applications are invited from the eligible male candidates for filling up 398 Nos. ENERGY ASSISTANTS (Junior Lineman Gr. II) to work in Village/Ward Secretariats in various Districts covered in APEPDCL.
NAME OF THE POST:
Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Gr.II)
SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or 2 years Intermediate
Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) / Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)//Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department.
Note: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz. Secretary of the Institute/Board for accepting his application.
- 27.08.2021 - Issue of Notification
- 30.08.202 to 24.09.2021 - Submission of online application
- 26.09.2021 to 28.09.2021 - Correction of online application data
- 02.10.202109.10.2021 - Downloading of Hall Tickets for written test
- 10.10.2021&11am to12.45pm - Date & Time of Examination
- 10.10.2021Declaration of Preliminary key
- 10.10.202113.10.2021 (05:00PM)
- Last date for receipt of Objections on Preliminary Key
- 22.10.2021Declaration of Result of the Written Test
- 26.10.202130.10.2021 - Down Loading Call letters to candidates for physical tests
- 01.11.202106.11.2021 - Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates
- 15.11.2021 - Publication of list of selected candidates
- 17.11.2021Sending of appointment orders
- 29.11.2021Selected candidates to report to EEs / Operation for Orientation Programme
- 30.11.202101.12.2021 - Orientation Programme
- 02.12.2021To report at Village/Ward secretariats
- 02.12.2021Commencement of functioning of duties
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is 30.08.2021
- Last date for payment of Fee is 24.09.2021 upto 17:00 Hrs only.
- Last date for submission of Application is 24.09.2021 up to 17:00 Hrs
Download Detail Notification | Syllabus | Important Dates
Model Question Paper | User Guide | Online Application