Sub: School Education - DSC-2008 Appointment of 2193 candidates who were affected due to change in selection pattern for appointment to the post of SGT's as secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis with. minimum Time Scale (MTS) with terms and conditions as applicable to contract employees - Certain instructions- Issued- Regarding.
The need of vacancies for counseling shall be on the following order of priority only.
1. Teachers transferred and but not relieved due to non-available of Substitute teacher in category III and IV area schools only.
2. Teacher less schools which are having student enrolment in category III and IV areas.
3. Single teacher schools which are having student enrollment of more
than 40 in category III and IV areas excluding blocked vacancies.
4. If the vacancies are not sufficient to conduct counseling to the number of candidates, then open blocked vacancies in Category IV area schools.
5. If the vacancies are not sufficient even after opening of Category IV. vacancies, then open blocked vacancies of schools in Category III. The schools should be single teacher and more than 40 students.
6. If the vacancies are not sufficient even after above exercise then. open blocked vacancies in Category III schools.
In this regard, All the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to send messages to the candidates who were attended the certificate verification from your end and also issue press note with counseling venues.
The District Educational Officers in the state are requested to follow the above instructions including DSC file procedures and complete the above exercise by 10.07.2021 positively and submit compliance report.