Memo. No. ESE02-27023/2/2021-MDM-CSE, Date:15.07.2021 School Education - Extension of procurement and supply of Eggs under Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme - Orders Issued -Regarding.
1. G.O.Rt.No.334,School Education (Prog.l) Dept., Dated: 16.12.2019.
2. CSE Proc.R.C.No.ESE02-27021/31/2018-MDM CSE,Dated:24.12.2019.
3. Proc.R.C.No.ESE02-27021/31/2018-MDM-CSE, Dated:24.12.2019.
4. Proc.R.C.No:ESE02-27021/31/2018-MDM-CSE, Dated:16.06.2020
5. Note orders of the Principal Secretary to Government on 14.07.2021 in e-file Computer No.1442962, File No.ESE02 27023/2/2021-MDM-CSE
In continuation of the earlier instructions issued vide references read 4th above, all the District Educational Officers in the state are permitted to issue extension order for procurement and supply of Eggs through existing suppliers for the months of June and July-2021. Further, all the District Educational Officers are requested
1. To inform the same to the existing suppliers to get well acquainted with the schools/ places where the eggs are to be delivered and the proper planning for logistics urgently for delivery of eggs as and when instructions are given for delivery of eggs.
2. To follow the term and conditions as prescribed in the existing Tender Document strictly as usual and No EMD shall be returned to the existing supplier until payment of bills.
3. To continue the supply of following quantity of Rice, Eggs and Chikkies as Dry Ration from 12.06.2021 to 31.07.2021 for 40 working Days
1. Food grains for Primary Student @ 100 gms per Day - 4.0 Kg
2. Food grains for Upper Primary Student @ 100 gms per Day - 6.0 Kg
3 No.of Eggs @ 3 per week - 22 gsrmaths.in
4 No.of Chikkies @ 3 per Week -22
5. Supply of Redgram Dal to the worth of Cooking Cost 1.5 Kg per Primary Schools and 2.5 Upper Primary and High Schools
4. To issue the instructions to concerned suppliers to supply above quantity of all item within end of this month without fail. Further supplies will not be entertained. If, any deviation in the supplies, the EMD of the concerned will be forfeit.
5. To issue instructions to field level functionaries to maintain relevant Records, Registers, Inspection details and App entries
The receipt of this order will be acknowledged.