Applications are invited for AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET2021) for admission into first year MBA / MCA Courses for the academic year 2021-22. Eligible candidates are informed to submit their application through online mode only by paying the application registration and processing fee (Rs. 650/- for OC, Rs. 600/- for BC and Rs. 550/- for SC/ST candidates) through Payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking. The detailed information regarding APICET-2021 is available on the website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/icet.
APICET-2021 Schedule Important Dates:
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ICET - 2021||13-07-2021 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||15-07-2021 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||14-08-2021 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 2000/- + Registration fee)||28-08-2021 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 3000/- + Registration fee)||05-09-2021 (Sunday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee (Rs. 5000/- + Registration fee)||13-09-2021 (Monday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08-09-2021 to 10-09-2021 (Wednesday to Friday)|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet||13-09-2021 onwards (Monday)|
|Date of AP ICET - 2021 Examination||17-09-2021 (Friday) & 18-09-2021 (Saturday)|
|Time of Examination||09:00 AM to 11:30 AM
03:00 PM to 5:30 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||20-09-2021(6.00 PM) (Monday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||22-09-2021(6.00 PM) (Wednesday)|
|Declaration of Results||30-09-2021 (Thursday)|
- a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended. b) The candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
- c) The candidates seeking admission Should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C. (University Grants Commission). For recognized universities please log on to https://www.ugc.ac.in/recog_College.aspx for degrees / Universities permitted by distance education bureau, please log on to https://www.ugc.ac.in/deb and follow the link Recognition information.
- MBA - Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- MCA - Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
Note: Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories - SC, ST and BC) are alone eligible to take admission through APICET.
Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2021.
Applying for APIET-2021:
- The candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria stated above can apply for APICET-2021 by filling an application online through web site https://sche.ap.gov.in/icet. Detailed Information for filling the online application is given in user manual available in the portal.
- The schedule of receiving application is given on the first page under “Important Dates”.
- The test is scheduled to be conducted in the following centers and the candidates can choose centers listed in any two districts.