RC.NO. ESE02/SPL/2021-SCERT #Approved By Date#
Sub: School Education COVID 19 Pandemic - Conduction of online classes through DD Saptagiri and Virtual class rooms Certain instructions issued - Regarding.
1) G.O.Ms.No.8 School Education (Prog.II) Dept., dated 12.02.2021.
2) G.O.Ms.No.11 School Education (Prog.ll) Dept., dated 18.02.2021.
3) D.O.Lr.No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A), Dated:23.03.2021 of the Union Home Secretary, Chairman, NEC, Gol, New Delhi. 4) D.O.Lr.No.40-34/2020-DM-I(A), Dated:26.03.2021 of the Union Home Secretary, Chairman, NEC, Gol, New Delhi. 5) G.O.Rt.No.111, School Education (Prog.ll) Dept., Dated:19.04.2021.
6) This office Memo. Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated: 20.04.2021.
7) This office Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated: 29.04.2021 GOẠP,
8) Meeting, Dt:25.05.2021 conducted by Hon'ble Minister for Education with all Recognized Teachers Associations.
9) Review meeting. Dt:27.05.2021 conducted by the Hon'ble Chief Minister with senior officers of School Education Department.
10) Order No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A), Dated:27.05.2021 of the Union Home Secretary, Chairman, NEC, Gol, New Delhi.
11) Memo Rc.No.151/A&I/2020,DSE,AP,Amaravathi, Dated 30.05.2021
The attention of all the Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the ref 10th cited, wherein the Union Home Secretary & Chairman, NEC, Gol has issued orders Dt:27.05.2021 that, the guidelines for surveillance, containment and caution issued in MHA orders Dt-29.04.2021, as conveyed by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW), Gol D.O. letter dated 25.04.2021, has been extended up to 30th June, 2021. Further, the Government has undertaken several measures including strengthening of surveillance for prevention, containment, and control of COVID-19.
Further, keeping in view of the present situation of the State, since the
Government have decided to postpone the SSC Public Examinations, 2021 due to second wave of COVID 19, the summer vacation for teachers and students of Classes I to X for all schools under all managements is extended till 30.06.2021.
As per the above situation it was decided to issue a detailed academic calendar and the said activities to be taken up through, Doordarshan, Radio, Virtual Class rooms, weBex through YouTube streaming, personal contact through WhatsApp groups etc., to conduct online education for all classes from 15th June
All the District Educational officers in the state are requested to ensure the live streaming by using different methods. An instruction should be circulated to all parents not having access for online streaming (Smart Phone/Laptops) should be reachable through Doordarshan and the concerned Head Masters should clarify the doubts/clarifications to the students once in a week.
Further the District Educational officers in the state are requested to issue detailed instructions to conduct the online sessions utilizing the infrastructure available with the schools and adopt the Vitrual class room platform by duly identifying the best teachers in the districts concerned for online/offline streaming of the academic lessons apart from the live streaming of Doordarshan to be done at state level by duly constituting a committee with Principal DIETS as convener for planning the day-wise, subject-wise calendar for steaming of lessons through virtual mode.
The streaming of Doordarshan schedule will be intimated shortly.
Encl: As above.