Memo.No. ESE02-22021/36/2021-SCERT Dated: 08/06/2021
Sub: School Education S.C.E.R.T, A.P., Amaravati NEP 2020
NCTE- inviting comments/suggestions on NPST and mentoring willingness through MyNEP 2020 portal - Communication regarding
Ref: Lr.No. D.O.No.A-50011/2/2021-School Bureau from Sri. S. Santosh Kumar, IAS, Additional Secretary to the Government of India dt: 27.05.2021
It is informed that NCTE is a primer organization to any of the teacher education in the country. As assigned in NEP 2020, NCTE is preparing NPST (National Professional Standards for Teachers) and mentoring initiatives for School Education. For this participation of all Teacher Education professionals, academicians, teachers, teacher educators, educational administrators, expert organizations and other stakeholders is invited.
The comments/suggestions can be directly posted in NEP 2020 portal on the NCTE website on or before 10th June 2021. MyNEP 2020 can be accessed at https://ncte.gov.in/nep/.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Director of School Educations (RJDSE's), District Education Officers (DEO's), Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE's) and all the Govt. DIETs in the state are requested to encourage the various stakeholders to participate in this process accordingly.
Guidelines to fill “MyNEP2020” inputs/suggestions/membership
Website link: https://ncte.gov.in/NEP/
1. Click on “Registration”. Register on the portal as per the information
2. After successful registration, click on "Login" to enter the portal. The username is your registered email id and the password is what you have created.
3. After Login, the dashboard of MyNEP2020 will be visible.
4. Next fill in "Profile Details". The requisite documents are to be uploaded in "Attachments".
5. Thereafter, the icons for filling the details on NPST and NMM will be activated. You may fill your inputs on NPST and/or NMM. Please keep updating the filled data to avoid any data loss while refreshing of the portal.
6. The inputs may finally be submitted for consideration. No input may be changed or revised after final submission.