Supply of Redgram Dal under Mid day Meal Scheme Distribution Guidelines by MDM Director
O/o the Director, Mid Day Meal & School Sanitation, Andhra Pradesh Memo.NoESE02-27021/04/2021-MDM-CSE, Dated:25/05/2021
Sub: School Education -Jagananna Gorumudda (MDM) Scheme - Supply of Red Gram Dal to Schools under Mid Day Meal Scheme through NAFED as Dry Ration for the period from 1st September to 31st January-2021 -Instructions Issued-Regarding.
1.Lr.No.HO/IS/Andhra Pradesh/2020-21,Dated:27.11.2020 of the General Manager (IS),National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India(NAFED), New Delhi-110014,
2. Lr.No..NAFED/HYD/MK/IS/2020-21,Dated:18.01.2021 of the Branch Manager, National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India(NAFED), Hyderabad-500004.
3. Lr.No.ESE02-27022-15/2020-MDM-CSE, Dated:19.01.2021addressed to the Branch Manager, National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India(NAFED), Hyderabad.
4. Lr.No.NAFED/HYD/MK/IS/2020-21.Dated:20.01.2021 of the Branch Manager, National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India(NAFED), Hyderabad-500004.
5. Lr.No.HO/IS/AP/2020-21,Dtd:09.02.2021 of the General Manager(IS), National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India(NAFED), New Delhi-110014.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to distribute the Dry Ration constating of Rice, Eggs, Chikkies and Red Gram Dal to eligible students in pandemic situation COVID-19 under Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme. In this context, as per the direction of the Director, Mid Day Meal, Govt. of India, the Redgram Dal to be supplied as Dry Ration to the worth of cooking cost amount of each student for 100 working days i.e. from September -2020 to January-2021.
In this connection, the work orders were issued to General Manager (IS), National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India (NAFED), New Delhi for supply of Redgram Dal with weighing of 4.5 Kgs to all Primary School Students and 6.5 Kgs to all Upper Primary High School Students to Schools under Mid Day Meal Scheme with the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Supply of Redgram Dal under Mid day Meal Scheme:
a. The Dal should be packed in 4.5/6.5 kgs High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) bags (with internal layer water proofing).
b. The mouth of the bags shall be rolled over the stitched securely with string jute twine with 12 to 14 stitches and properly fastened off.
c. Packing should be similar to what is available commercially in the market for the same product of the firm.
d. While supplying the commodity new Bags date of packing, batch number and date of expiry should be printed on the bag. Without the above details the stocks dispatched by the suppliers will not be accepted.
e. All stocks should be supplied within a period of 15 days of packing with shelf life of at least one and half month. Commodities supplied after 15 days of packing will not be accepted.
The following particulars shall be printed on one side of each bag:
- a. Name of Dals (in 5.0 to 6.0 cm characters).
- b. Net weight.
- c. Gross weight. d. Month of packing.
- e. Lot No.
- f. Station of dispatch.
- g. A colour stamp (in 8 to 10 cm characters) indicating "Jagananna Gorumudda (Mid Day Meal-AP)" and "NOT FOR SALE" shall appear in front side of the bag.
All the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to issue the instructions to field functionaries on the following:
1. To receive the Redgram Dal from the NAFED, New Delhi with the terms and conditions.
2. To feed the received quantity in IMMS app immediately.
3. To issue the physical acknowledgement to the supplier for payment.
4. To maintain the Register for supply of Redgram Dal as Dry Ration.
5. To distribute the received quantity to the parents of all students in the concerned school with proper acknowledgement duly following COVID guidelines.