HM&FW Dept. - Revision of existing per day packages for Critical and Non- Critical care for treatment of COVID-19 cases under Aarogyasri– Amendment to G.O.Ms.No.77, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., Dt: 08.07.2020 & G.O.MS.No.78, HM&FW (I.1) Dept., Dt.20-07-2020 - Orders- Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.215, HM&FW(B2) Dept., dt:24.03.2020.
2. G.O.Ms.51, HM&FW (I.1) Dept., dt:20.06.2020.
3. G.O.Ms.No.77, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt: 08.07.2020.
4. G.O.MS.No.78, HM&FW (I.1) Dept., Dt.20-07-2020.
5. Technical Committee as per GOM meeting on 24.04.2021.
6. G.O.RT.No.176, HM&FW (I.1) Dept., Dt.26.04.2021.
7. Expert Committee meetings on 27.4.2021 and 28.04.2021.
8. From the CEO, Dr. YSRAHCT, Guntur e-file No.YSRAS- 20/3/2021-OPERATIONS-YSRAS, Dated.23.04.2021.
In the reference 5th read above, the CEO, Dr YSRAHCT has furnished the following recommendations of the Technical Committee constituted for revision of existing COVID – 19 packages,
in view of unpredictable behavior of the COVID-19 infection.
- a. Inclusion of CORADS – 4 (Or) CT severity score of 8/25 for RT – PCR negative cases (Or) in the absence of any RT-PCR report, to consider such patients as COVID positive and take up for treatment.
- b. Rs.2500/- to be paid to Government hospitals for ventilator support cases.
Further, the CEO., Dr. YSR AHCT has also furnished the following per day package rates recommended by the Expert committee constituted in the G.O. 6th read above