Covering Letter, Documents and Address for submitting the Nominal Rolls for SSC Examinations June 2021 of Regular Candidates:
The Following documents shall be submitted to the following address of the O/o DGE, A.P. by SPEED POST ONLY. The HMs SHALL NOT submit the MANUAL NOMINAL ROLL to Dy.EO or DEO offices.
- Fully Filled Manual Nominal Roll.
- Original PH Medical Certificate of the candidate. (Issued by Medical Board Only).
- Covering letter with the following details in tabular format:
1. SSC School Code
2. U-DISE Code
3. Name of the School
4. Address of the School
5. Name of the Mandal
6. Name of the District
7, Number of Candidates (Medium Wise)
8. Number of Candidates who paid the fee
9. Number of PH Candidates
10. Number of Candidates appearing for 11E
11. Number of Candidates with Age condonation orders
Address of the O/o DGE, A.P:
Directorate of Government Examinations, D.No.20-124,
Beside SPNRCH High School,
Gollapudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Pin Code - 521225.
The details fed in the website and that of NR (manual) must be one and the same and must tally with that of Child Info (after correcting the spelling errors). Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously.
Note: Only the Schools which are permitted to upload the data of the students in this office website are permitted to submit the manual NR.