School Education - Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination
system - Modification in SSC Public Examinations, 2021 to reduce the strain caused to
the students due to COVID-19 pandemic - Amendment - Orders - Issued - G.O.MS.No. 11 Dated: 18-02-2021
Read the Following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.82, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.29.10.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.41, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.07.06.2016.
3. G.O.Ms.No.80, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.25.10.2017.
4. G.O.Ms.No.62, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.18.09.2018.
5. G.O.Ms.No.41, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.28.06.2019.
6. G.O.Ms.No.69, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.15.10.2019.
7. G.O.Ms.No.3, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.09.01.2020
8. G.O.Ms.No.30, SE (Prog.II) Dept., dt.12.06.2020
9. From the DSE, AP, Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, dt.4.2.2021
10. G.O.Ms.No.8, SE(Prog.II) Dept., dt.12.2.2021.
In the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education in the reference 9th read above, and keeping in view of the orders issued by the Government in the reference 10th read above to conduct SSC Public Examinations, 2021 with seven paper pattern to reduce the strain caused to the students due to COVID-19 pandemic, and after careful examination of the matter, Government hereby amend the orders issued in the reference 6th read above with following partial modification in the Blue Print:
The blue print for General Science Paper-I (Physical Science) and General Science Paper –II (Biological Science) shall be followed as per para 3(i) of the G.O. 6th read above.
The duration of the examination shall be followed as per the guidelines issued vide G.O 7th read above.
These orders will be in force for the SSC Public Examinations, 2021 and the advanced supplementary examinations, 2021 only.
The Director of School Education, AP, the Director, SCERT, AP and the Director, Government Examinations, AP shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.