Circular Memo.No.HMF01-COOROMISC/23/2019-I, Dt.27.01.2021.
Sub: HM&FW Department - Secretaries conference held on 10.07.2019 - Delegation of powers relating to Medical Reimbursement cases - Clarification on claim up to 2.00 lakhs- Issued.
1.G.O.Ms. No.74, HM&FW(K1)Dept.,dt. 15.03.2005.
2. G.O.Ms No.105, HM & FW (K1)Deptt. Dt: 09.04.2007
3. From GA (L&C) Dept., U.O.Note.No.GAD01/272/2019-GLC-5, dated. 16.07.2019.
4. Circular Memo.No.HMF01-COOROMISC/23/2019-1-2, Dated:04.11.2019.
In the reference 4th cited, instructions were issued delegating powers to the concerned Secretaries of the administrative Departments in sanctioning medical reimbursement claims up to Rs.2.00 Lakhs for treatment taken in an unrecognized Hospital in relaxation of APIMA Rules, 1972 duly obtaining the consent of the Finance Department and orders in circulation as per the Business Rules and it was also mentioned that cases in which the claim exceeds Rs.2.00 lakhs, then only the proposal shall be placed before Standing Committee of Officers for consideration relaxation of APIMA Rules, 1972.
In order to remove the ambiguity while dealing with the medical reimbursement claims by various Departments, it is clarified that the medical reimbursement claims up to Rs.2.00 lakhs shall be treated as total claim of the applicant sought for reimbursement of medical expenditure only and not for net admissible amount.
3. All the Departments in A.P. Secretariat are requested to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
4. This orders issues with the concurrence of the Finance(FMU-HM&FW) Dept, vide their U.O.No.FMUOPC(HMF1)/352/FMU.HM&FW/2020, Computer No:1311291, Dated. 12/01/2021.