Special Category Counselling Schedule, Verification:
Candidates eligible for special category reservation (CAP/NCC/Sports/PH) but could not mention the same in the RGUKT CET application,can directly attend certificate verification of special category candidates on the specified dates mentioned below at RGUKT Nuzvid Campus, Nuzvid, Krishna District with all relevant certificates.
PH - 2-1-2021
NCC - 28-12-2020 to 1-1-2021
CAP - 28-12-2020 to 2-1-2021
Sports - 28-12-2020 to 1-1-2021
General Category Counselling Schedule:
All above ranks are general merit ranks but not category ranks
1. Call for counseling does not guarantee admission more number of candidates have been called for counseling under all categories to complete the counseling process in one phase.
2. Candidates are advised to visit the university website www.rgukt.in for category wise seat availability status on daily basis.
3. Candidates should report either to RK Valley Campus Nuzvid Campus at the specified reporting date and time
4. Seats will be allotted based on the available reported candidates at the time of seat allotment RGUKT is not responsible for late reporting
5. Candidates claiming special categories (PH,CAP,NCC,Sports) and EWS are also eligible for admission under general category basing on their relative merit
6. Special category admissions will be made separately after taking into consideration of the respective category merit submitted by the concerned departments and their decision is final
7. Candidates wish to claim reservation under BC, SC, ST, and EWS category need to produce relavant category certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling
8. If selected each candidate needs to pay a registration fee of Rs.1.500/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), that is a total of Rs.3.500/- (Rs 3000/-in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
Certificates to be brought at the time of certificate verification and counseling, RGUKT-Admissions 2020:
Candidates who wish to claim reservation for admission in to RGUKT under BC/SC/ST/EWS/CAP/NCC/Sports/PH category and local quota seats should produce the relevant original category certificates and study certificates (4th to10th class) /Migration certificate respectively at the time of certificate verification and counseling for admission.
If any candidate fails to produce the relevant certificates at the time of certificate verification and counseling is not eligible to get admission under reservation category and local quota seats.