RPS 2015- extension of time limit for claiming of the pending fixations of RPS 2015 beyond 31.1.2020 - instructions - issued.
Memo.No.750665/PC-TA/2020, Date: 07.12.2020
1. G.0.Ms.No.46 Finance (HR.V-PC) Department, Dt.30.04.2015.
2. Cir. Memo No 54099/21/A2/HRM-IV-PC/2013 dated 1.03.2016.
3. Circular Memo FIN01-HROPCTA (RPRC)/1/2019-PC-TA Dated 09.01.2019.
4. Circular Memo FIN01-HROPCTA (RPRC)/1/2019-PC-TA Dated: 01.01.2020.
5. File No.FINO2-18023/5/2018-H SEC-DTA/748476.
In continuation of the orders issued in the references cited above, the Director of Treasuries & Accounts, AP is informed that the considering extension of time limit for claiming of the pending fixations of RPS 2015 beyond 31.1.2020 is not considered for the reasons the earlier cut date extended on the request of the DTA to bring all employees under RPS, 2015 as last chance. Therefore, those who have not opted for RPS, 2015 can continue in RPS, 2010 and they can exercise option for fixation their pay as per the orders to be issued on the recommendation of 11th PRC keeping in view the PRC has already submitted his report to the Govt.
However, relaxation sought by the DTA is extended only for those cases which didn't have the opportunity to exercise option earlier owing to Disciplinary Cases or Court Cases. Once option exercised earlier can't be changed during the extension period granted
Therefore the DTA, AP is requested to take necessary action in this regard.