Memo No. SS-15024/135/2020-SAMO-SSA dt. 16/10/2020.
AP Samagra Shiksha - Quality Intervention - PAB 2020-21 - School Grants - Implementation of Swachhta programme in all schools in AP - 10% school grant Utilization of the implementation of the seed programme - Certain instructions - issued.
1. PAB Minutes 2020-2021 communicated by the Gol, MHRD vide File No. 14-1 1/2020-IS-18, dt. 3 August, 2020.
2. This office Procs.Rc No. SS-15024/135/2020-SAMO-SSA, dt. 12/09/2020.
All the District Educational Officer & Ex-Officio Project Coordinator and Addl. Project Coordinator of Samagra the MHRD, Got, New Delhi has issued instructions for implementation of Swachhta programme in all schools in AP Composite School Gant. o reference 1st cited for utilization of
Accordingly, the Composite School Grant was released the Composite School Grant to elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary schools during 2020-2021 as per the strength of the schools.
The MHRD, Gol has issued guidelines for implementation of Swachhta programme in all schools in AP as shown here under:
"Sanitation is More Important than independence" - Mahatma Gandhi As per norms for utilization of the Composite School Grant, Instructions issued to the Headmasters to use 10% Composite School Grant should be used for activities related to Swachhta Action Plan. As per guidelines, Headmasters should be 10% of Composite School Grant for the following activities.
For maintenance of School Toilets:
- Providing Safe Drinking Water
- To improve Sanitation, Health and Hygiene in School Preemies
- To create awareness on Swachhta activities duly conducting competitions like Essay Completion, Cartoon Completions and Slogan Competitions.
- To maintain cleanliness in the School Premises
- To Group the Students as Swachhta Volunteers
- For formation of Swachhta Clubs in schools to maintain the sanitation in school premises and also in Class Rooms.
- Decreased absenteeism in Girl Child
- Increased of Self Confidence and decrease the inferiority feelings among the Girl Child
- Behavioral change in the Children
- Absenteeism due to ill health has been decreasing due to conduct awareness programmes on sanitation, importance of Health and Hygiene.
- Created awareness among the peer group by the Swachhta Volunteers / Swachhta Clubs
- Funds for Thermal Screening facilities in schools, wherever required, maybe availed from Composite School Grant
- Funds under Swachhta Action Plan, Composite School Grant/Safety & Security can be utilized for sanitization of schools.
In this regard, 10% funds for utilisation of the said programme from total Composite School Grant for implementation of the Swachhta Programme in all Schools. 5. Therefore, all the District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio Project Coordinators and Addl, Project Coordinator of Samagra Shiksha, in the State are requested to take further necessary action in this matter and communicate these guidelines to all schools in your jurisdictions without fail and submit compliance report to this office.