Navaratnalu - Post Metric Scholarships - Implementation of new Schemes Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF) and Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF) - Scholarships to every eligible student belonging to SC,ST,BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority and Differently Abled categories for the Post Metric Courses ITI, Polytechnic and Degree & above level courses - Amendment - Orders - Issued.
SOCIAL WELFARE (EDN) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 28 Dated: 16-06-2020.
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms. No.115, Social Welfare (Edn) Department dated 30.11.2020.
- From the DSW, A.P.e-file No.SOW02-16021/69/2020-JD-C D2 SEC-COSW (Computer No.1150301)
In the reference 1st read above, as a part of implementation of “Navaratnalu, the Government have issued orders formulating the two new schemes viz.
(i) “Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)”, and (ii) “Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)” to implement for all the students belonging to SC,ST, BC, EBC (other than Kapu), Kapu, Minority and Differently Abled categories, who are pursuing the post metric courses from ITI to Ph.D except Intermediate, through their respective agencies.
- In order to empower the mothers of the students, the Council of Ministers have decided to release the Jagananna Vidya Deevena amount to the accounts of the mothers of the students to make the colleges accountable for the infrastructure and quality education provided to her children studying in the College. This empowerment is possible, only when the mother pays the fees personally to the college, instead of the Government.
- Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby issue the following amendment to the G.O.Ms.No.115, Social Welfare(Edn) Department, dated:30-11-2019.
- (A) AMENDMENT
|8(a)||Jagananna Vidya Deevena shall be credited to the respective College accounts on behalf of students||Jagananna Vidya Deevena shall be credited into the accounts of the mothers of the students concerned from 2020-21 academic year.|
|9(a)(ii)||Full fee shall be credited to the respective College accounts on behalf of students||Full fee shall be credited into the accounts of the mothers of the students concerned from 2020-21 academic year.|
(B) The following shall be added under Para-9(a) to the G.O.Ms.No.115, Social Welfare (Edn) Department, dated:30-11-2019.
(iii) The amount shall be paid in four installments in an academic year, quarter wise.1. These orders shall come into the force with effect from 2020-21 academic year.
2. The CEO of APCFSS is directed to make necessary modifications in the software accordingly.
3. The Director of Social Welfare, A.P., Amaravati shall take necessary steps to implement the schemes in coordination with all stake holders.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (FMU-Welfare.I) Department vide their U.O.No.FIN01-FUMU0PC(WEL1)/121/2020, Computer No.1153874), Dated: 08-06-2020.