General Administration Department - COVID-19 ( Corona Virus) - Preventive measures to achieve social distancing to contain the spread of COVID-19 - Permitted 50% (approximately) to attend office and to work from home on alternate weeks - Orders - Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (POLITICAL.A) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Rt. No.607 Dated 21.03.2020.
Read the following:-
1. From the Deputy Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, New Delhi. F. No. 11013/9/2014-Estt.II, dated 17.3.2020.
2. From the Secretary to Government of India, Department for Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions, New Delhi D.O. Lr.No.11013/9/2014-Estt.(A-III) dated 19.03.2020.
3. G.O. Rt. No. 584, General Administration (Political .A) Department, dated 19.3.2020.
4. Circular F. No.11013/9/2014-Estt(A-III) dt: 20.03.2020 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Department of Personnel & Training, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
In the G.O. third read above, as a part of preventive measures of COVID-19 ( Corona Virus) orders have been issued among others for closure of Institutions and constitution of High Level Committee for effective monitoring of the steps which are being taken by the stake-holders .
2. In the reference 1st read above, Government of India have issued certain Advisories and precautionary measures to all the Ministries/Departments for well-being of Government employees as a part of preventive measures of COVID-19 ( Corona Virus) in the larger public interest.
3. In the light of the Government of India Circular instructions and orders issued in the G.O. 3rd read above, Government hereby issue the following instructions in order to prevent COVID-19 (Corona Virus) in the State of Andhra Pradesh:
- a) In the Secretariat, All the Section Officers, Asst. Section Officers and below cadre may be grouped as two (approximately 50%) and permitted to attend office on alternate weeks. The remaining officers should attend office regularly.
- b) In respect of Head of the Departments, District Offices and below Offices, all Non-gazetted officers may be grouped as two (approximately 50%) and permitted to attend office on alternate weeks. All gazetted officers should attend the office regularly.
- c) The Officials appointed as Advisors, Chairpersons & consultants after retirement who are of the age of 60 years and above are allowed to work from home with the permission of Heads of the Department, without adversely affecting their consultancy fee/honorarium.
- d) The Officials who wish to self-quarantine, as a preventive measure and crossed 50 years of age and have underlying conditions i.e., Diabetes, Respiratory problems, Renal diseases and other life-threatening illness for a period up to 4th April, 2020 to grant committed leave without production of medical certificate by the competent authority.
- e) The contractual/outsources staff may also be allowed to attend office on rotational basis as has been allowed in the case of regular employees.
- f) The group who are attending office may also be grouped as three and staggered their timings as follows to minimize the large gathering at a time.
- i) . 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM
- ii) 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- iii) 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM
- g) However, all the staff members who are permitted to work from home should be available on telephone and electronic means of communication and attend the duties through e-office;
- h) These instructions are not applicable to Essential Service Employees.
- i) Grievance petitions shall not be allowed in Government Offices.
- j) These orders are also applicable to all Public Sector undertakings, Societies, autonomous institutions, etc.,
- k) As far as possible, visitors must be restricted in offices.
- l) The above instructions are in force till 4th April 2020.
4. All the Departments of the Secretariat, Heads of the Department, District Offices shall ensure that 50% of employees are required to attend office every day and remaining 50% employees should be instructed to work from home and they are also advised to draft a weekly roster of duty.
5. The above instructions will come into force with immediate effect.Download G.O