Rc.No.328/APMS/2019 Date: 04-10-2019
A.P. Secondary Education Society -Model Schools - Conduction of ICT examination for class VI to VIII -certain guidelines issued -Reg.
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009.
- R.C.No. 3/B/C and T/2016/, dated 16th December 2016.
- Learning Outcomes Memo of Government GO Ms No. 83, dated 7th November
- ESE02-21021/21/2019 of the Director of SCERT. AP, AmaravtLDt 31-01-2019.
In pursuance of orders of the Commissioner of School Education, AP in reference 3'd cited, the ICT curriculum has been introduced initially for class VI to VIII in the year 2018-19 in AP Model Schools of Andhra Pradesh and nearly 50 periods (25 theory and 25 practical) were allocated to accomplish the syllabus in the said academic year. As such the text books for ICT curriculum have been distributed to model Schools in the state.
In this context, an examination for 50 marks on ICT curriculum for classes VI to VIII (2018-19 batch students) will be conducted on 16-10-2019.
Guidelines and Instructions for conduction of the leT examination in AP Model Schools:
- The DEOs are instructed to conduct ICT examination on the prescribed date duly appointing the Principal of AP Model School as Chief Superintendent, Mandai Educational Officer as observer and computer teacher/vocational trainer (concern subject)/ teachers of same school as Invigilators etc., duly following all other norms issued in this regard.
- ICT examination has to be conducted for Class VI to VIII (2018-19 academic year) on 16-10-2019 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon for class VIII and from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm for Class VI & VII consisting of 90 min theory & 30 min practical exam.
- Divide each class into two groups viz. A & B and conduct 90 min theory & 30 min practical exam alternation one another as per convenience, so that all the students will finish both theory and practical examinations within the stipulated time of 2 hours.
- All the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to appoint the Principal of AP Model School as Chief Superintendents, Mandai Educational Officer as an observer and ICT teachers/vocational trainers/teachers as Invigilators etc., for the conduct of ICT examination.
- The Chief Superintend of the examination is informed to instruct the Computer teacher / vocational trainer (concerned subject) to complete the evaluation process within one day after the completion of the exam and post the marks in the award list (Proforma enclose). The marks of the students to be uploaded through online by the links shared to principal's email ids later.
- The state-level centralized question paper will be sent one day before to the e-mails of Principais and passwords will be sent one hour before on the day of commencement of the Examination. The Principals shall take a print out and arrange required no of copies.
- Question paper pattern is here with enclosed.
For any information, queries please contact Dr T. Mahammad Ismail, Coordinator, SCERT, AP, Cell: 9849779717 and also to the email id: email@example.com.