IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DATES AT A GLANCE
1. FEE DETAILS AND IMPORTANT DATES:
- Online Submission of Application Form - 09 September - 09 October 2019 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking/Paytm - 10 October 2019 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Fee Payable by Candidates
- General/Unreserved - Rs. 1000/-
- Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL** - Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender - Rs. 250/- (Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable)
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only - 18 October to 25 October 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website - 09 November, 2019
- Dates of Examination Between - 02 December 2019 (Monday) and 06 December 2019 (Friday)
- Duration of Examination 180 minutes (03 hours)
- No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2
Timing of Examination
- First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
- Centre, Date and Shift for Candidates As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys To be announced later on website Website(s) www.nta.ac.in, www.ntanet.nic.in
- Declaration of Result on NTA website by 31 December 2019
*As per the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated January 17, 2019 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the OM No. 12-4/2019-U1 dated 17.01.2019 as well as the Letters No 35-2/2019-T.S.I dated 21.01.2019, 01.02.2019, 04.02.2019 and 15.02.2019 of MHRD Department of Higher Education regarding implementation of reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) for admission in Central Educational Institutions.
**OBC (Other Backward Classes)-NCL (Non Creamy Layer) as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available
on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC- Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in).
The candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column.
State list OBC Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General.
2. Candidates can apply for UGC-NET December 2019 in “Online” mode only. Submission of Online
Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in. The Application in any
other mode will not be accepted.
3. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website.
Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
5. Candidates must ensure that E-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application
Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given
e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
6. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb - 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit
- Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
- All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
7. Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for latest updates.
8. Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
9. Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date, Shift and NET Subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
1. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-3 and step-4 are not complete. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
2. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
3. The entire application process of UGC-NET December 2019 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required
to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ by Hand/Emails.Download UGC NET December 2019 Notification
Download UGC NET December 2019 Information Bulletin