Human Resources - Contract and Outsourcing Services in Government Departments - Extension of the contractual and outsourcing services up to 30.11.2019 - Orders - Issued.
FINANCE (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.133 Dated: 27-09-2019
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.2501, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated: 13.07.2006.
2. G.O.Rt.No.4271, Finance (SMPC) Department, dated: 01-11-2008.
3. G.O.Ms.No.03, Finance (SMPC-II) Department, dated: 12-01-2011.
4. G.O.Ms.No.54, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt:17.04.2016.
5. G.O.Ms.No.151, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt: 08.08.2016.
6. G.O.Ms.No.220, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt:17.11.2016.
7. G.O.Ms.No.144, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt: 18-08-2017.
8. G.O.Ms.No.145, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt: 18-08-2017.
9. G.O.Ms.No.118, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt.01-08-2018.
10. G.O.Ms.No. 58, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt.03-07-2019.
11. e-File No.GAD01-SU0MISC/28/2019-SU-I (959482), of General
Administration (SU.I) Department.
12. G.O.Ms.No.122, Finance (HR.I-Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt.30-08-2019.
In continuation of the orders issued in the reference 12th read above, the Government hereby issue orders for extension of contract and outsourcing services in various Government Departments that subsisted on 30-09-2019 with the prior permission of Finance Department for a further period of two months from 01-10-2019 to 30-11-2019, subject to adhering the relevant guidelines/conditions as mentioned in the reference 5 and 6 read above.
2. The Heads of Departments, Secretariat and the Departmental Heads and the District Collectors are hereby authorised to extend the contractual and outsourcing services that were subsisting on 30th September, 2019, for two months i.e, from 1st October, 2019 to 30th November, 2019 at the State and the District levels respectively, provided competent authority has undertaken a review with assessment for need of continuing the engagement of the concerned staff, in view of severe fiscal constraint and have enough empirical rationale for extending the services by another two months and also by entering a fresh agreement.
3. All Secretaries, Heads of Departments and District Collectors are hereby informed that no services shall be contracted and outsourced without the prior concurrence of the Finance Department and the approval of the Government.
Download G.O Copy