Notification for Selection of Upadhyaya Shikshana Nestham (Teacher Educators) And Sankethika Sikshana Nestham (Digital/E-content Resource Persons) by SCERT through Computer Based Test.
it is proposed to put in place a strong resource pool of about 3500 Teachers under three categories, through systematic selection system from out of interested Teachers with aptitude, subject understanding, appropriate pedagogy skills, commitment, etc. The two categories are
i. Upadhyaya Shikshana Nestham (USN),
ii. Sankethika Shikshana Nestham (SSN). iii.Deputation of teachers into SCERT, DIETs, CTEs, IASEs Lecturer posts, District Assessment Cells, Details are given below and in the Annexures.
1. Upadhyaya Shikshana Nestham (USN)
i. SCERT conducted the Training Needs Identification (TNI) Survey and received feedback from over 26,000 teachers. Student learning outcomes gaps are identified by National Assessment Survey (NAS), State Level Achievement Survey (SLAS), Summative Assessment Analytics and Annual Status of Education Report (ASER),etc. School Education Department aims to build a strong resource pool of Teacher Educators.
ii. The selected Teacher will be called Upadhyaya Shikshana Nestham. These USN will function as Teachers Trainers (SRPs / DRPs) in Induction and Inservice Teacher trainings conducted at State/District/Mandal levels. USN will be part of the SCERT Resource Group/Pool who will develop training modules, conduct teacher trainings at different levels, etc.
iii.The USN will be selected under 8 Resource Groups -
(i) SGT Group,
Subject specific School Assistants (ii) Telugu, (iii) English, (iv) Mathematics, (v) Physical Sciences, (vi) Biological Science, (vii) Social Science, (viii) Hindi
iv.Annexure 1 details out the Qualifications, Selection Process, Post Selection Trainings, incentives/benefits, Expected Deliverables, Roles and Responsibilities, etc.
2. Sankethika Shikshana Nestham (SSN)
i. Sankethika Shikshana Nestham (SSN) will work as e-Content Developers in the e-Content Cells located at DIETs, develop e-Content for energizing textbooks (ETBs), Digital Classrooms, Virtual Classrooms, curate and Map existing content and state curriculum and support e-Lesson Planning, digital education training resource persons to cover effective use of ICT Labs, APEKX-DIKSHA utilization, etc.(GO No. 141)
ii. Annexure 2 details out the Qualifications, Selection Process, Post Selection Trainings, incentives/benefits, Expected Deliverables, Roles and Responsibilities, etc.
3. Deputations into SCERT, DIETs, CTEs, IASEs and District Assessment Cells
i. These selected teachers will work in the vacant positions of the DIETs, CTEs and IASEs at district Level and in SCERT at state Level. ii. They will be performing the work endorsed by the principal of DIETs, CTEs and IASEs and Director of SCERT.
iii.Basing on the qualification and Performance in CBT these deputations will be taken up. iv. For District Assessment Cells the short listed candidates will be called for an in-person screening. This will include face to face interview and serious practical tests to check the abilities of candidates. The interview will focus on understanding the attitude, motivation and over all competency of the candidate.
4. Application Process
i. Interested teachers can apply for Upadhyaya Sikshana Nestham (Resource Persons), Sankethika Sikshana Nestham (E-Content Cell) , Deputations or all three
ii. Candidates can apply for any one subject of their choice. (See Annexure -3 for List of Subjects)
5. Candidates are requested to apply online for CBT from 27th August 2019 to 6th September 2019 through https://schooledu.ap.gov.in
6. The computer-based test shall be conducted in all the districts.
7. Hall tickets will be issued to the candidates based on the data furnished Online. Hence mere issue of Hall tickets or writing of examination does not confer any right regarding eligibility.
8. Candidate applying must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
9. Eligibility for each category of the post, mode of selection, pattern of examination including duration, total marks and qualification marks and other procedure will be indicated separately.
10.The syllabus / topic given are only suggestive/indicative but not exhaustive.
Important Dates for Notification, CBT Dates, etc.
- i. Availability of application form – 29th August 2019
- ii. Last date for application –6th Sept, 2019 iii.Date of Computer Based Test–22ndSeptember-2019, Sunday
- iv.CENTA Micro-Credentials–To be announced after CBT
- v. Diksha Digital Content Development Course – To be announced after CBT vi.Interaction with Panel of Departmental Officers –To be announced after CBT.