గమనిక: మీరు దరఖాస్తు చేయదలచిన అన్ని పొస్టులకు ఒకటే ఆప్లికేషన్ నందు చేసుకోవాలి మరియు అన్ని పొస్టులకు ఒకటే సారి ఫీ చెల్లించాలి.
ANDHRA PRADESH SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY, AP., AMARAVATI
GENERAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01 /2019
(DISTRICT COORDINATOR/PRINCIPAL GRADE II / TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER/CARETAKER(WARDEN) POSTS IN APSWREIS)
Applications are invited for appointment of DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State.
Tentative vacancies of various posts are as shown below. It may be noted that the actual numbers may increase or decrease at the time of final selection.
Breakup of Zone wise & subject wise vacancies can be seen at Annexure-A
Community wise vacancies can be seen at Annexure-B
II. SCALE OF PAY:
i) District coordinator : 46,060 - 98,440
ii) Principal Grade-II : 40,270 - 93,780
iii) Trained Graduate Teacher: 28,940 - 78,910
iv) Care Taker (Warden): 21,230 - 63,010
The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / On-line Transfer. On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Unique ID, which will act as reference number for the application. It may be noted that issuance of Unique ID does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application on-line. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the above posts, if he / she is less than 18 years of age or more than 44 years of age as on 1.1.2019. In case of SC, ST, BC etc., the age relaxation is as follows:
(1) SC/ST/BC - 5 years
(2) Physically Handicapped – 10 years
(3) Existing Contract Teachers working in APSWREIS with at least 6 months service - 3 years
(Service for less than 6 months will not be counted for the experience as Contract Teacher.)
(4) Ex-Serviceman – 3 years plus length of service rendered by the Applicant in the Armed forces.
V. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:
1. Academic Qualifications:
a) District Coordinator:
1. A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
2. Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt.Organizations
b) Principal Grade-II:
1. A Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
2. A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 % marks.
3. A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
3. A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
a) 3 years of experience as PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt.Aided school/Jr.College
b) 3 years of administrative experience as Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
c) Trained Graduate Teacher:
1. A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject.
(In case of SC, ST, BC candidates not less than 55% marks in Post Graduation)
2. A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
3. Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
2. Additional Qualifications: Weightage will be given for additional qualifications and experiences in respect of DCO, Principal Grade-II, TGT and Care taker (Warden). Details can be seen at Annexure -D
VI. RULE OF RESERVATION
1. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
2. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, differently abled, Ex-service Men & Women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 and standing orders of APSWREI Society as amended from time to time
1.Eligible candidates can apply on-line from 14.02.2019 to 28.02.2019 throug website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
2. Only on payment of fee on-line, an applicant can continue with filling up the application form.
3. Single application will be filled up by candidate, even if he /she is applying for more than one post.
However the candidate has to pay fee @ Rs.500/- per each post.
4. No need to enclose any Certificates at the time of submitting on-line application.
5. The candidates must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications
6. Candidates who submit false/fake information in online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
VIII. EXAM CENTRES / HALL TICKETS:
Applicants need not select any Examination Centres at the stage of application. Allocation of Examination Centres will be initiated after last date of receipt of applications. Candidates will be informed through our website/Social Media/SMS for allotment of examination Centres and downloading Hall Tickets.
The Candidates will have to down load the same as per the instructions.
IX. COMPUTER BASED TEST(CBT)
1. The exam will be conducted through computer based online test.
2. Examination structure and contents in respect of all categories of posts can be seen at Annexure E
3. The written test will be in the medium opted by the candidate
1. Selection will be purely based on marks scored by the candidates in online exam. Weightage marks as indicated in this notification will also be counted for this purpose.
2. English Language Proficiency Test (Part-I) is for 50 marks and 30 marks is the qualifying marks. Part-II of the Candidates who failed to secure qualifying marks in Part-I will not be considered. It is further clarified that, marks secured in Part-I (i.e., English Language Proficiency Test) will not be considered for final merit list. This (English Proficiency Test) is not applicable in case of candidates applying for the posts of TGT Hindi and TGT Telugu.
3. In case of TGTs, 80% weightage for the selection will be given for the marks obtained in Part II of the Written Test and 20% weightage will be given to the APTET Paper-II Score. If the Candidates appeared for TET more than
once, the highest valid score will be taken into consideration.
4. No Demo/Interview will be conducted for selection. Help Line Nos. are available in website from 14.02.2019 till completion of Recruitment in all days from 10.00 A.M. to 06.00 P.M.
The society has taken all necessary precautions to furnish comprehensive set of guidelines regarding eligibility/exemptions. However, in case of any unforeseen instances decision of the secretary is final regarding eligibility/exemptions.