All the Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio Project Coordinators of RMSA in the State are informed that it is decided to conduct the Inservice Teacher Trainings for the year 2017-18 in Non-Residential mode at Divisional Level in two spells i.e. from 09-11-2018 to 13-11-2018 (5 days) spell-l for languages (Telugu, Hindi, English) & Head Masters and from 15-11-2018 to 19-11-2018 (5 days) spell-2 for Non Languages (Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science & Social Sciences).
In view of the above the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are requested to organise the District Level In-service Teacher Training Programme 2017-18 at Divisional Level through identified DRPs who are trained at State Level ToT and further requested to utilise the services of SRPs wherever necessary. The Objectives and Guidelines, Revised schedule, District wise allotment of participants and revised Unit Cost are shown in the Annexure-I, II, III & IV.
Therefore the Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers and Ex-Officio Project Coordinator RMSA of all Districts in the state are requested to organise District Level Inservice Teacher Training Programme 2017-18 at Divisional Level from 09-11-2018 to 13-11-2018 (5 days) spell-l and from 15-11-2018 to 19-11-2018(5 days) spell-2.
In this regard the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to utilise the budget which was already released and submit the expenditure details along with unspent balance within 10 days soon after completion of the In-service Teacher Training programme 2017-18.
This has the approval of the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh,
Enclosures; Annexures -I,II,III & IV
Download proceedings copy
- To provide capacity building for 9907 Language and Social Studies Teachers including High School Head Masters.
- To provide Capacity building for 4475 Mathematics Teachers and 3041 Science Teachers.
- To provide content enrichment in Languages and Non-languages Subjects.
- To provide knowledge of proper utilisation of ICT, Digital Content, Q.R.Codes on Text Books on live platform in teaching learning process.
- To enhance Laboratory Material and Teaching Learning Material Development Skills and utilisation techniques.
- To orient on conduct of subject specific project works by the students in respective schools.
Guidelines to the DEOs for effective conduct oflnservice Teacher Training -2017-18:
- In service Teacher Training Programme should be conducted in Non-Residential Mode at divisional level only.
- Training Programme will be conducted in two spells at Divisional Level 1st
- spell from 09-11-2018 to 13-11-2018 (05 days) for Languages (Telugu, Hindi, English) and Head Masters.
- 2nd spell from 15-11-2018 to 19-11-2018 (05 days) for Non-Languages (Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science & Social Sciences)
- The Deputy Educational Officer of the concerned division may be appointed as Course Coordinator to the Inservice Teacher Training Programme.
- There is no provision ofDA to the participants as per the PAB approved by MHRD
- TA (actual) will be provided for 05 days to the participants
- Working Lunch, Tea, Snacks (two times) will be provided at the venue itself.
- While selecting venues at Divisional Level ensure proper facilities like ventilation, electrification, fans, infrastructure, sanitation, class rooms, Seminar Halls etc.
- Provide mineral water for drinking in all venues regularly.
- L.C.D. projector & Public addressing system should be provided in all venues.
- Course Coordinator will coordinate with DRPs and closely monitor for smooth and effective conduct of Training Programme.
- Biometric attendance for DRPs and pal1icipants should be taken for two times in every day.
- Commissioner of School Education, Director, RMSA, Director, SCERT, RJD SEs State Observers will visit the training centres and review the programme.
- Propagate the training programme well in advance in local media.
- Give top priority to the teachers who are transferred from Upper Primary Schools to High Schools recently and who got promotion and recruitment after 2009 to attend the training programme.
- Ensure that 40% of participants should be female teachers.
- The Modules of all subjects and Head Masters, are already despatched to all districts in the state.
- The Budget for District Level Teacher Training was already released to all the Districts in the State.
- Revised Unit cost for District Level Teacher Training to be conducted at Divisional Level in Non Residential mode is enclosed in annexure-IV.
- Inaugural and valedictory functions are not mandatory.
- Do not allow any other persons to give any messagelPropaganda of private affairs.
- Instruct the Course Coordinator and DRPs to organise trainings properly and strictly adhering to the time table.
- Financial norms as specified in the revised unit cost should be scrupulously followed.
- Conduct planning meeting with Course Coordinators and DRPs on 08-11-2018 for 151 spell and 14-11-2018 for 2nd spell at Divisional Level.
- Objectives & Guidelines, revised scheduled, District wise allotment of participants and Unit cost are shown in Annexure-I, II, III & IV.
- Utilize the services of SRPs wherever necessary in case any short fall of DRPs.
Revised Schedule -District Level In service Teacher Training Programme (RMSA) 2018
|1||I||Telugu, Hindi, English & Head Masters||09-11-2018 to 13-11-2018||5 Days||To be identified at Divisional Level|
|2||II||Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science & Social Sciences||15-11-2018 to 19-11-2018||5 Days||To be identified at Divisional Level|