Proe. Rc. No. 254/B/SCERT/2018 Dated: 14.11.2018
Sub:-SCERT -Amaravathi - Conduct of Divisional level orientation Programme to the teachers of English medium primary schools in non-residential-Guidelines - issued -Reg.
1. G.O.M.S. No: 78/B/SCERT/20182.Instructions of the Commissioner of School Education R.C. No: 254/B/SCERT/2018
All the DEOs in the State are informed that the Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced parallel English medium sections in 7461 primary schools. In order to develop required proficiency in teaching all the subjects in English medium effectively, the Department of school education has prepared an inforn1ative hand book titled KNOW -HOW and already organized a 5 day TOT for both SRPs and DRPs by SCERT successfully.
In this connection, the Department has decided to conduct a 5 day training to all the teachers of primary English medium schools (7461) from 28.11.2018 to 02.12.2018 at division level in all the districts and for Kurnool district in 2 spells i.e. spell I, 28.11.2018 to 02.12.2018 and Spell 2, 03.12.2018 to 07.12.2018 the trained SRPs and DRPs as per the guidelines stated below
The division level training Programme should be conducted as a 5 day non-residential Programme from 9.00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- One teacher from each English medium primary school, dealing I class, should be identified and deputed by the District Educational Officer to attend the above said programme.
- Keeping in view of the total number of participants, 3 or 4 class rooms in every centre may be arranged as per need.
- Each Class room should not exceed 50 teacher participants.
- The entire training programme should be completed in one spell and for Kurnool in 2 spells according to the dates mentioned below. Spell-I from 28.11.18 to 02.12.18 Spell-II (Kurnool dist...Only) from 03.12.18 to 07.12.18
- The DEO should allot a team of3 to 4 DRPs to each division to act as Resource persons.
- Utilize the services of Trained R.Ps only who have undergone DRPs T.OT at Nagarjuna University by SCERT -AP
- Make use of the services of SRPs those who are drafted to respective districts.
- MEOs of the concerned division headquarter will act as venue coordinators and DyEO of the concerned division has to monitor training programme.
- The District Educational Officer is the Course Director of the training programme and AMOs of SSA will be the course coordinator.
- A planning meeting should be conducted involving DYEOs, MEOs, AMO, SRPs, DRPs on or before 27. I 1.2018 to finalize all modalities of the programme.
- II. The appended Annexure -I and II should be filled in during the planning meeting and sent back to this office for further action by 27.11.2018
- All funds related to this programme will be released to the DEOs (Course Director for the training programme) and they should incur the budget as per the unit cost communicated here with without any deviation.
- All the participants should be instructed to attend the programme with I Class English, Math and EVS textbooks without fail.
- All the venues should be identified with good amenities like safe drinking water, toilet, electricity and necessary facilities etc...
- 15 State officials of C & DSE, SCERT and SSA will visit the programme as Observers as per Annexure -IV
- 16 The hand books" Know -How" should be given to the RP s in the beginning of the training and to the trainees on the final day. The acknowledgement of those books should be sent to the Director, SCERT along with all other relevant Annexures.
- 17 All the district educational officers are requested to arrange biometric machines in all the venues and take the attendance twice a day i.e 9:00 AM and 5.00 PM.
- 18 Day wise attendance particulars should be submitted to this office.
- 19 District educational officers and project officers of SSA should visit and monitor the training programme regularly.
- 20 All the district educational officers should submit the details of the identified venues by 23.11.2018 to this office (SCERT).
- 21 The district educational officers are empowered to provide up to 10% exemption for the teachers who are suffering from severe health problems and the teachers who will be retired prior to January 2020
- 22 The venue coordinator should ensure that the arrangement of hot and hygienic food with safe
- drinking water.
- 23 The DEO should provide basic medical first aid kit at each venue.
- 24 The venue coordinator should conduct the pre-test on 28-11-2018 and post-test on 02-12-2018 and for 2nd spell pre-test on 03-12-2018 and post-test on 07-12-2018 and should be valued by the resource persons. The comparative statements should be analyzed by the SRPs & DRPs in the training and the same to be furnished to the Director, SCERT.
- 25 The DEO should submit utilization certificates and bills to this office within 15 days from the date of completion of training programme.
- 26 For any other information regarding this programme Please contact Smt. G. Rajani Kantha Kumari, Contact No: 9866117097, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Coordinator of this programme at SCERT, Amaravathi.