G.O.MS.No. 68 Dated: 26-10-2018 Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) for the posts of Principals, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Physical Education Teachers (PETs), Craft, Art and Music Teachers Scheme of Selection Rules, 2018– Orders - Issued.
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF PRINCIPALS, POST GRADUATE TEACHERS (PGTS), TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS (TGTS) AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHERS (PETS), CRAFT, ART AND MUSIC TEACHERS -2018 IN AP MODEL SCHOOLS, AP RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS AND APBC WELFARE RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS.
- In pursuance of the orders of the Government issued in G.O.Ms.No.68, School Edn. (Exams) Dept., dated: 26/10/2018 applications are invited through online in the proforma application available in Website http://cse.ap.gov.in from 01/11/2018 to 16/11/2018 for recruitment to the posts of Principals, Post Graduate Teachers(PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGTs), Physical Education Teachers(PETs), Craft, Art and Music Teachers in AP Model Schools, AP Residential Schools and APBC Welfare Residential Schools in the State.
- The applicants are requested to carefully go through the Information Bulletin and should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment, before payment of fee and submission of application. The Information Bulletin will be available in website http://cse.ap.gov.in from the date of notification which can be downloaded free of cost.
- The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/-towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test (for each post separately) through Payment Gatewayfrom 01/11/2018 to 15/11/2018. The last date for payment of fee is 15/11/2018 and last date for submission of application online is 16/11/2018.On receipt of fee the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which he/ she can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The step by step procedure for submission of application through online will be given in USER GUIDE on website (http://cse.ap.gov.in) which will be made available from 01/11/2018. The post wise vacancies in each district are in web site (http://cse.ap.gov.in) from 01/11/2018.
- The applicant shall compulsorily upload his/her own scanned recent photo and signature.
- Written Test (CBT):-The Computer Based Test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the Computer Based Test in the district in which he/she seeks recruitment (or) in adjacent districts of neighbouring states.
- The persons already in Government Service/Autonomous bodies/Government Aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are however, required to inform in writing, their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for this recruitment.
- Schedule of Written Test (Computer Based Test): (Teacher Recruitment Test for the posts of Principals, Post Graduate Teachers(PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGTs), Physical Education Teachers(PETs), Craft, Art and Music Teachers in AP Model Schools, AP Residential Schools and APBC Welfare Residential Schools)