SCHOOL EDUCATION (IE) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No.294 Dated:20-09-2018 Read the following:
- Letter from the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P, Guntur, Lr.Rc.No.Voc.1-1/697/2016, Dt: 30-05-2018.
- From the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Guntur Lr.Rc.No.Voc.I-1/860/2018, dated 05-09-2018
In the references read above, the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, AP, Guntur has stated that, as per the academic calendar for the year 2018-19 of the Board of Intermediate Education, the colleges will reopen on 01-06-2018. Therefore the services of part time staff working in vocational stream in Government Junior Colleges in the State need to be continued for the academic year 2018-19 and orders are required from the Government for continuation of part time staff. Out of 450 Government Junior Colleges in the State nearly in 250 Govt.Junior Colleges running vocational courses. There are 29 courses in the vocational stream. These courses are sanctioned courses running in various colleges. The Part Time Junior Lecturers are qualified, experienced and skilled teaching staff to teach vocational courses in their concerned subjects. Their need for the courses is essential as there is no recruitment of Vocational Junior Lecturers. The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Guntur is therefore requested the Government to exempt from the critical review and issue continuation orders in respect of Part Time staff working in the Vocational stream in the Intermediate Education Department for the academic year 2018-19 and issue necessary orders for continuation from 01-06-2018 to till the last working day of the academic year 2018-19 as is done usually every year.
- Government, after careful examination of the above proposal hereby accord permission to the Commissioner of Intermediate Education, AP, Guntur to continue the Part-Time staff working with Minimum Time Scale/Hourly basis/Consolidated pay in Vocational stream in Government Junior Colleges in the State from 1-6-2018 to till the last working day for the academic year 2018-19 and she is also requested to come up with critical review report for further extension for the academic year 2019-20.
- The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, AP, Guntur shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR.II) Department vide their U.O.No.41022/124/2018 (Computer No.515446), Dated:17-9-2018.