LIMITED RECRUITMENT OF S.G.T. (URDU) POSTS– 2018
- HOW TO APPLY:-
- i) The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and conduct of Limited Recruitment Test-2018 through payment Gateway from 03.08.2018 to 13.08.2018 and submit online application at the CSE website http://cse.ap.gov.in from 04.08.2018 to 14.08.2018.
- iii) The applicant shall compulsorily upload his/her own scanned recent photo and signature.
- iv) The applicant must enclose the following to his/her application to Submit the printout copy of Application with self-attestation certificates to the Concerned District Educational Officer.
- a) Attested copies of Memorandum of Marks and Pass Certificates of the Qualifications prescribed to the post.
- b) Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC or its equivalent Certificate).
- c) Attested copy of the Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by Mandal Revenue Officer in the case of S.Cs and S.Ts and B.Cs.
- d) Attested copy/Copies of study certificate(s) from the Heads of Institutions for classes IV to X(S.S.C) or Copies of the residence certificate as a proof of local candidate in case of the candidate who has not studied in any recognized school during the whole or any part of Seven year period ending with his/her appearance for the first time for class-X(S.S.C) or equivalent examination.
- e) Attested copies of certificates of proof of visually Handicapped/ hearing Impaired/ Orthopedically challenged as the case may be.
- f) Attested copies of Earlier TET score by original card/Marks Sheet
- g) Applications without all the relevant enclosures will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- h) INCOMPLETE/ INCORRECT APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARAILY BE REJECTED AND NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- 4. RECIPT OF APPLICATION:- Applications shall be submitted in person to the District Educational Officer of the concerned district from 25.08.2018 to 30.08.2018 between 10.00 A.M to 05.00 P.M.
5. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES FOR VERIFICATION:
All the original certificates shall be produced by the candidates for verification at the time of submission of applications. Applications of the candidates who do not produce the original certificates for verification will be rejected summarily. The candidate who produces a bogus degree or other certificate will be liable for prosecution besides other action as per rules. Mere acceptance of an application either inadvertently or otherwise shall not exonerate the applicant for submitting bogus certificate.
- 6. The persons already in Government Service/Autonomous bodies/Government Aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are however, required to inform in writing, their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for this recruitment.
- 7. Schedule of Limited Recruitment Test-2018
Date of Issuing of Limited Recruitment Test-2018 Notification & Publishing of Information Bulletin
Payment of Fees through Payment Gateway
03.08.2018 to 13.08.2018
Online submission of application through http://cse.ap.gov.in
04.08.2018 to 14.08.2018
Receiving of Complaints Online pertaining to application and other issues
04.08.2018 to 23.09.2018
Submission of printout copy of Application with self-attestation certificates to the Concerned District Educational Officer
25.08.2018 to 30.08.2018
Download of Hall Tickets
Distribution of confidential material and nominal rolls to district personnel
Conduct of Written test(Limited Recruitment Test-2018)
Initial Key published
Objections on initial key published
16.09.2018 to 18.09.2018
Final key published
Final result declaration
- 8. District-wise, vacancies for Limited Recruitment Test-2018 is indicated in Annexure-I.
- 9. Government of Andhra Pradesh have made rules for Limited Recruitement-2018 for recruitment to the backlog posts of Secondary Grade Teachers (Urdu Medium) in Government, Zilla Praja Parishad, Mandal Praja Parishad Schools and Municipal schools in the state through District Selection Committee in G.O.Ms.No.38, School Edn. (Exams) Dept., dated:19/11/2014. Copy of the same is available in website http://cse.ap.gov.in and the same may be referred to know the provisions in regard to age, qualifications, rule of reservation, method of recruitment etc.
10. Rule of Reservation:
(1)The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
(2)The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per Rule 22 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
(3)The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons.
(4)Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selection.
11. METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:
The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time. The total marks shall be 180 for SGT (URDU) Posts. It will be purely based on merit cum roster system as per the existing provisions being adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
12 QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:
(1) A candidate for selection to the posts of Teachers shall possess the academic
and professional/ training qualifications as follows:-
(a) Must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
(b) The candidates should have either been qualified in earlier APTETs OR should obtain minimum qualifying marks in the present Limited Recruitment-2018.
(c) (i)Must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
(ii) Must possess Academic degrees of Universities recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
(iii) Teacher Education Courses recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
(iv) Distance Mode courses offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission, Distance Education Council (DEC), All India Council for Technical Education and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
(2) Post wise qualifications:
Secondary Grade Teacher(URDU) :-
Must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P. and two year D.Ed. Certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.
Note: - The candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the Urdu medium of instruction or with Urdu Language as First Language are eligible to apply for
the posts of SGT Urdu. The candidates who have passed the Intermediate / Degree Examination (Academic) with Urdu as language/Medium are also eligible to apply for the posts in Urdu medium. The SSC in Urdu medium completed before going for higher examinations will only be considered. The SSC completed in Urdu medium after completion of higher exams will not be considered
(3) Only the qualifications mentioned in the application form, for the post applied for, shall be taken into consideration for the purpose of selection.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of Teacher if he is less than 18 years of age and more than 42 years of age as on 1st day of July of the year 2018 in which the notification for selection to the relevant post, category or class or a service is made. However, in case of SC / ST / BC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 47 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 52 years. Upper age limit for Ex-service Men: A person, who worked in the Armed Forces of the Indian Union, shall be allowed to deduct the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed Forces and also three years from his age for the purpose of the maximum age limit.
Date of birth should be in between
PHC- 52 Years
Note:- As per G.O.Ms.No.182 General Administration Dept Dt.04.12.2017.
14. ISSUE OF HALL TICKETS:
Hall Tickets shall be issued to the candidates in the manner prescribed by the Commissioner of School Education.
15. LIMITED RECRUITMENT TEST-2018 (Written Test):
- a) The candidates shall appear for written test in the centres allotted to them.
- b) The candidate shall be required to answer multiple-choice questions by way of shading in the space indicated in the O.M.R Sheet.
The date and time of written test is as follows.
Category of Post
Secondary Grade Teachers (Urdu Medium)
10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
- c) The candidates who are found copying or resorting to other means of malpractice shall be expelled from the examination hall apart from being debarred from appearing for the examinations conducted by the District selection Committee for three consecutive examinations besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (No.25 of 1997).
- d) Disciplinary action shall be initiated against such staff who are found negligent in the discharge of their duties and an entry shall be made accordingly in the Service Register of the concerned staff besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and unfair means) Act, 1997 (No.25 of 1997). (5) The written test will be in the medium concerned.
16.Examination Centers:- (1) Visakhapatnam (2) Vijayawada (3) YSR Kadapa
17. PUBLISHING OF THE INITIAL KEY AND FILING OF OBJECTIONS:
(1) The Commissioner of School Education shall issue the schedule of notification, Payment of fees, Conduct of Written Test, Release of Initial Key / Final Key and declaration of results and public the results examinations. The Commissioner of School Education being the competent authority to publish the initial key of the question after the conduct of written test inviting objections, if any, from the candidates who appeared for the test, duly giving a reasonable time to the candidates for filing objections on the initial key and the same shall be disposed of by the expert committee constituted by the Commissioner of School Education. The final key shall be published for the information of candidates. Any representation / petition / objection on the initial key after the above stipulated period shall not be entertained.
(2) The Commissioner of School Education is authorized to dispose of the material relating to the Limited Recruitment Test such as OMRs and other examination material after 3 Months from the date of declaration of results / display of selection lists, whichever is later. Request for furnishing of OMR sheets after the prescribed period will not be entertained under these rules and other Acts / Rules.
- a) Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in the Written
- b) The candidates who have already qualified in earlier APTETs also compulsorily write the above Limited Recruitment Test-2018 for appointment as Teacher in Government / Zilla Praja Parishad / Mandal Praja Parishad/Municipality. These candidates will be given 20 % of
- weightage for their earlier TET score (as per the original TET notification). For this 20% weightage, candidates will be having option either to consider 20% of earlier TET scores or 20% of present marks whichever is higher. Now onwards, the Integrated Test will be valid for that particular recruitment only. In respect of appointments in private / un-aided schools or any other educational Institutions, the Integrated Test Certificate will be valid for a period of 1 (One) year. A Certificate will be issued to the candidates who are fulfilling minimum requirement in the above Limited Recruitment Test-2018 by obtaining minimum qualifying marks prescribed at Rule 6.
Limited Recruitment Test-2018 20 % Weightage-Illustration
Limited Recruitment Test-2018
20 % Weightage
20 % Weightage
19. PREPARATION OF SELECTION LISTS:
- 1. The rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable and the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (OLC&RDR) Order (Presidential Order) 1975 and amendments there to shall be followed strictly.
- 2. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Challenged, Ex-service Men and women is applicable as per the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996 as amended from time to time.
- 3. The rules issued from time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare shall be followed in respect of special representation for differently abled (physically challenged) persons.
- 4. Local Scheduled Tribe candidates shall only be considered for selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas. They shall also be considered for selection to the posts notified in Plain area if they come up for selection.
- 5. The number of candidates selected shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified. There shall be no waiting list and posts if any unfilled for any reason whatsoever shall be carried forward for future recruitment.
- 6. The certificate issued for earlier TETs from 2011 to 2017 shall be verified about the eligibility conditions for the post applied for before preparation of the selection list.
- 7. After due verification of the originals of all relevant certificates, selection of the candidates for the posts of Government/Local Bodies Department shall be made together as per the roster of each unit of appointment and selected candidates shall exercise their option as per roster cum merit and the District Educational Officer, shall allot the candidates to the respective unit accordingly.
- 8. The District selection Committee concerned shall approve the selection lists prepared as per Rules. The same list shall be displayed on the Notice boards at O/o District Collector, O/o District Educational Officer and on the internet for the information of candidates.
20. MEDIUM OF QUESTION PAPERS:
The question paper will be in Urdu medium only.
21. STRUCTURE OF EXAMINATION / TEST:
The Structure and Content of proposed Limited Recruitment Test-2018
for SGT (Urdu) are as follows:
For the Post of S.G.T(Urdu)
Duration of examination: Three hours (Including 15 minutes for Reading of Q.P.)
Structure and Content (All compulsory)
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Child Development and Pedagogy
Language I (Opted by the candidate)
Language II (English) (Content &
Mathematics (Content & Methodology)
Environmental Studies (Content &
22. QUALIFYING MARKS for SGT (URDU) POST :
50% marks and above
ii) SC/ST/Differently abled(PH)**
40% marks and above
iii) Ex Servicemen
40% marks and above
Candidates who secured minimum qualifying marks will only be considered for recruitment and award of eligibility certificate.