Head Master Account Test July 2018 - Introducing Application through Online - Certain instructions
Procedure to pay Examination Fee through e-Payment / Payment in SBI through Challan Reference Form
- Visit website : https://cfms.ap.gov.in
- Goto Citizen Services and click on Receipts Links and then click on Citizen Challan.
- Select Department as ESE03 – Government Examinations Dept
- Select Service as Exam fee for Minor Exams
- Click on Submit
- Fill the Details of Purpose, Remitter Name, Remitter ID, Address, Mobile No., E-Mail ID, Amount in Rs., etc.
- Select any one of the option Manual Payment / e-Payment
- If e-Payment is selected then click on submit
- Select any one of the payment gateway option SBI / Payu Money
- Choose appropriate payment option i.e. Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking etc.
- d. Pay the amount and take the printout of the Acknowledgement
- If Manual Payment is selected then click on submit
- It will show CFMS Transaction ID, Total amount, Bank Reference No., Bank Status
- Click on Print
- It will generate Challan Reference Form and take print out of the same and pay the amount in SBI.
Instructions for filling of application form:
- Demand Drafts will not be accepted.
- Before filling online application form, candidate should pay the
- examination fee of Rs. 150/- for 2 papers and Rs.100/- for 1 paper
- through CFMS.
- Keep the scanned copies of PHOTO and SIGNATURE in JPG format
- with less than 30KB and 5KB of size respectively.
- Fill each and every column carefully.
- Upload the photo and signature separately.
- Before submitting the application verify thoroughly.
- No corrections are entertained after completion of the examination.
- During this process for rectification of queries contact DEPUTY
- COMMISSINER Sri. D. Rama Chandra Murthy, 9177002460 and
- concerned Additional Joint Secretary Sri P. Satyam, 9177002465.
Required documents to submit along with Application form in concerned DEOs office:
1. Printed online application form.
2. Original Challan Receipt.
3. Service Certificate (Attested by the DEO)
Ensure the approval of application at the DEOs end.
Submit the printed application along with Original challan receipt and attested copy of service certificate at concerned DEO office.