The attention of all the District Educational Officers & District Project Coordinators of RMSA in the State is invited to the references read above, wherein they were informed that the orders have been issued to conduct Self Defense Training to Girls in 5605 Schools for the year 201718 to the following Self Defense academies in the Districts.
- DDO Req Login Links District wise
- Your Salary Details for Latest Month Download
- DA Arrears Bill, DA Arrears Schedules Download
- AP Employees Pay Slip pdf
- APGLI Forms - Bond - Slips Download
- CPS Forms - Annual Statements
- ZPPF - GPF Forms - Slips All Districts
- CFMS Bill Status
- Know Your CFMS ID
- IMMS App Latest Updated Version
- Nadu-Nedu STMS App Latest Updated Version
- AP Students Attendance App Latest version
- AP e-Hazar App Latest Updated Version
- APTeLS Mobile App Download Updated Version
- Departmental Tests Complete Information
- AP DIKSHA NISHTHA 2.0 Training
- New Child Info SIMS 2021-21 Link for admissions
- AP DEO Websites for Teachers Promotion Seniority Lists
- Parent Committee PC Elections 2021 Guidelines All Types of Forms
Self defense skills training 2017-18- Monthly Attendance of the Trainers - Instructions & Proforma Rc.No.5101
Further the instructions have already been issued to commence the training programme in schools and also to complete total 30 sessions in the given time period. Attendance format for the trainers for daily attendance and monitoring.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officer & District Project Coordinator of RMSA in the State are requested to obtain the status as on 15.03.2018 from Head Masters of the Schools concerned and furnish the information school wise regard to conduct of self defense training programme in the prescribed proforma before 27.03.2018 without fail along with the attendance of the trainers duly signed by the Head Master and countersigned by the District Educational Officer & District Project
Coordinator of RMSA concerned.