Sub:- School Education – 5th round of Janma Bhoomi Maa Vooru (JBMV) Programme 2018 from 02nd January, 2018 to 11th January, 2018. Certain instructions to the RJDSEs and DEOs in utililsing the services of PLT (PET) / SA(PL)s for supervision in connection with conduct of events at all Gram Panchayats – Reg.
1. G.O.Rt.No.705, Planning (VII) Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Dated 31-12-2017.
2. Proceedings Rc.No.31/Plg/2017, dated: 29-12-2017 of this office.
The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state are invited to the reference cited, it is informed the certain events are being organized in the JBMV including games and sports in order to make the event a big success and enable greater participation, the following indicative operational guidelines are to be adopted:
1. As the events at all Gram panchayats will be from 6.30 AM to 9.00 AM and 4.30 PM to 6.00 PM. under the supervision of PLT(PET) / SA (PL), MPDO under the overall supervision of Sarpanch of gram panchayat, all PLTs / SA (PL) are to be instructed to extend their cooperation to make the events grand success at all Levels.
2. Playfields taken up under MGNREGS may be utilized for the conduct of these events.
3. To postpone all zonal events, Griggs and Central zone tournaments planned by the Districts earlier.
4. To ensure that all PLTs / SA (PL)s to cooperate with mandal level team in conduct of 5K Run in each Mandal Headquarter on January 7th from 06.30 A.M to 07.30 A.M.
5. To ensure the cooperation of PLTs and SA (PL)s in Prize distribution that will be on 11th January, 2018 at all mandal headquarters