Home » » G.O.Ms No.140, dt.11.08.17 - DA - Dearness Allowance to AP Government Employees from 1st July 2016

G.O.Ms No.140, dt.11.08.17 - DA - Dearness Allowance to AP Government Employees from 1st July 2016

ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st July 2016– Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.

NEW D.A.  3.668% FROM  18.34% to 22.008%
   The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-6 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of September, 2017 payable in the month of October, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July, 2016 to 31st August, 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of October, 2017.
   However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 31st  December, 2017 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
    In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from  1st July, 2016 to 31st   August, 2017, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of October, 2017.
   In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash.