STEP BY STEP PROCESS FOR MANUAL COUNSELLING
FOR TEACHERS & HMs TRANSFERS, 1.7.2017
1. After confirmation by the District Educational Officers, the Seniority lists shall be frozen. All the modifications required, should be made before confirmation of the seniority lists by the DEOs.No further modifications will be allowed. For example, if a teacher applied with spouse points, during the counselling time he/she shall not be allowed to come under general (without spouse points) category.
2. The vacancies uploaded by the DEOs shall be Final. No further change shall be allowed like type of vacancy, category of the school etc.
3. For the Manual Counselling Process 8 to 12 slots per day will be provided basing on the number of HMf/Teachers applications received per district. Each slot contains maximum of 50 teachers
4. The slot wise list of teachers will be informed / displayed in the website and an
SMS will be sent informing the same.Accordingly they will be allowed into the counselling room by the DEOs.
5. Each slot will have one hour time. i.e., 4 to 6 slots pre-lunch session and other 4 to 6 slots post lunch session.By this process maximum of 400 to 600 teachers counselling can be completed per day.
6. A display screen will be set up outside the counselling room which will display the available vacancies along with resultant vacancies.
7. Before entering into counselling room the teacher should bring his list of options among the available vacancies school and Mandai wise for easy selection on the system.
8. The teacher will be allowed into counselling hall along with anyone of the following personnel.
i. If female teacher, spouse
ii. Anyone of the parents
9. No public representative, teacher union or union office bearers will be allowed into the counselling area.
10. At the counselling centre Biometric Attendance of the teacher will be taken before generating the posting order.
11. After exercising his/her option through online, the vacancy opted will be removed from the list. The proceedings will be generated immediately and can be downloaded from the website.
12.The resultant vacancy can be opted by next junior of the teacher, who vacated the place.
13.The entire Web assisted Manual counselling process will be supported by the Technical services provided by Centre for Good Governance (CGG) and through a centralised system to maintain the uniformity in all the districts.