Performance points are eligible for points which are applicable to HMs acted on FAC also. If the posts Headmasters where they are real are filled in, regular HMs also gets responsible for the achievements in points as per eligibility and as per the School in Last academic year and rules.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the State are informed to note the following clarifications and advise the teachers, Headmaster Grade II accordingly.
1. Allow performance points in respect of HMs Gr.II/Teachers also working on deputation in I.A.S.Es 1C.T.Es 1D.I.E.Ts/under work adjustments on certification issued by the Head of the institutions concerned. This may be allowed at the time of verification of certificates.
2. Do not shift the Language Pandits in the Government 1Z.P. High Schools for the reason, that the posts of LPs are not mentioned in the TABLE- III A in G.O.Ms. No. 29 Edn. Dt: 22.05.2017 except in the event that the posts are upgraded and needed to UP Schools as deficit.
3. Under Rule 7 Special Points sub rule iii "the benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to one of the spouse once in 5 18 years only". It may be considered 5 years 18 academic years instead of 5/8 years.
4. Under Rule 10 (d) participation of school children in inspirel science fair/exhibition organized by State/Central Government the performance points may be allowed in 5 years 1 8 academic years provided that they have not availed during the said period.
5. When a post is identified for shifting under Rationalization in a particular school where there is a teacher due to be retired on 30th, June, 2017 in such school, the post in which the retiring person is working may be shifted instead of other working teachers in the school.
6. Spouse of the service person working in C.I.S.F. may also be considered under Rule 12 (k) of preferential category in the G.O.Ms.No.32 SE (Ser.lI) Department, Dated: 04.06.2017.
7. Teachers working in the Districts and covered under G.0.610 may also apply for transfers as per their eligibility.